Sideline social distancing...

Great win and I hope we're ok but I saw this all night long...Little policing of social distancing on the sidelines. Players yelling and screaming while close to each other.

The coaches are wearing masks. Would hate to lose anyone by being sloppy. Lots of teams are losing players and we already lost a receiver for a week or two.

I guess being outdoors will help. But anyone know the policy?
Ninja please....

Advertisement
I’m glad someone finally brought this up.

my recommendation is subbing all 11 players after every play and having them dip their hands in a vat of hand sanitizer after every play. It’s all fun and games until the bodies start stacking up.
No doubt. I heard they have a refrigerated ryder truck under the stands for when the bodies do stack up....

Advertisement
I'm personally the type of individual that really has to restrain themselves from not punching your run of the mill cretin in the throat at Publix when they pull their mask down as soon as they get by the dude at the front door or walk around with their greasy nose completely exposed the whole time....

....but this sideline stuff in college and the NFL and even the NBA is purely useless optics and theater. If any of these athletes/coaches are going to be infected by each other then it'll come during the 10000 other times they're around each other and maskless.

If we're going to be concerned about anything specific to these college teams then it should just be that they're making all the right decisions when on campus around the germ addled hoi polloi.
You wouldn't punch anybody...
Big chi chi boi.

Or maybe college football coaches are the guiding lights leading us out of the darkness of Covid.

We should totally look to sports figure for guidance on all our issues.
Regular modern day Moses. I see now..😉

did that game still get played? other teams have 2 players go positive and they "postpone" the whole thing.....
Yes, they played NC State and still whipped them good while playing their 3rd string QB. I believe they had already had 2 games postponed so maybe they had no open dates available to reschedule games.

Advertisement
You wouldn't punch anybody...
Big chi chi boi.
I regularly punch your mother right in the ****. Certainly nothing sexual because she's a hideous ogre that looks like a female version of Ed Orgeron but just to punish the vessel that provided you an entryway into this world. She seems to enjoy it nonetheless.

I regularly punch your mother right in the ****. Certainly nothing sexual because she's a hideous ogre that looks like a female version of Ed Orgeron but just to punish the vessel that provided you an entryway into this world. She seems to enjoy it nonetheless.
Yeah you sure do. You like ******* 80yr old raddedy old ladies. You're quite a pimp ***** boy. Come my way and let's see who gets punched in the *** chump....
You rap alot but won't do ****. Wuth your little middle school come backs. I guess ducks are gonna duck.

Advertisement
Yeah you sure do. You like ******* 80yr old raddedy old ladies. You're quite a pimp ***** boy. Come my way and let's see who gets punched in the *** chump....
You rap alot but won't do ****. Wuth your little middle school come backs. I guess ducks are gonna duck.
I typically don't threaten to punch other men in the *** but you do you, playboy.

Great win and I hope we're ok but I saw this all night long...Little policing of social distancing on the sidelines. Players yelling and screaming while close to each other.

The coaches are wearing masks. Would hate to lose anyone by being sloppy. Lots of teams are losing players and we already lost a receiver for a week or two.

olympics kobe GIF

Advertisement

I’m sorry, I wasn’t listening, @KarenCane, what’s that you were saying?

Advertisement
Back