Sideline social distancing...

Martycane

Sophomore
Great win and I hope we're ok but I saw this all night long...Little policing of social distancing on the sidelines. Players yelling and screaming while close to each other.

The coaches are wearing masks. Would hate to lose anyone by being sloppy. Lots of teams are losing players and we already lost a receiver for a week or two.

I guess being outdoors will help. But anyone know the policy?

Attachments

• 4E740F69-8B7A-4C1F-9DFE-E3B3391C173E.jpeg
    4E740F69-8B7A-4C1F-9DFE-E3B3391C173E.jpeg
    1,013.6 KB · Views: 94
Advertisement
Great win and I hope we're ok but I saw this all night long...Little policing of social distancing on the sidelines. Players yelling and screaming while close to each other.

The coaches are wearing masks. Would hate to lose anyone by being sloppy. Lots of teams are losing players and we already lost a receiver for a week or two.

You do realize these players got tested before the game right.....

Advertisement

will smith gtfo GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
The coaches are required to wear, hence Lashlee telling the backups last game to call to king to throw that bomb to Jordan... players don’t have to wear masks. The issue is if you watched some of the sec games players were running to the stands after TDs and none of those fans wear masks so you may as well throw out any testing there.

This is the comedy I find with people obsessed with the optics of Covid. Wear your mask! Distance! Do t be see. Without your mask!

all players on both teams tested negative before the game, and were held within a closed environment for the duration of the event.

besides a potential act of god 0.0001% transfer I highly doubt any of them will get Covid during a game, even if they decided to have a giant ******* orgy on the sidelines. For Christ sake.

Advertisement

FYI. Mrs. Martycane isn't socially distancing because Covid.

Advertisement
Back