SIAP, Lane & Q. Wilson "package deal"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quincy Wilson's recruitment reminds me a lot of Greg Bryant.

People **** and complain about him not getting a offer.... but the writing is on the wall.

UM- Won't Offer
FSU- Won't Offer
UF- Offered (Although many believe he won't be aloud to commit unless they strike out on Plan A, and B kids)

This kid's head is getting bigger and bigger every day. Maybe his dad needs to take some time away from bashing his alma mater and remind his kid the best offer he has in state is from USF.

great post.. true story

Advertisement
I think this is a Tracy Howard and Malcolm Lewis situation. Lane and Quincy must this they are the best at their positions and was to get each other better. I think Dixon is better than Lane and think Lammons is better than Quincy . Those 2 are a must get and Berrios would be a bonus . We are Loaded at WR . We should be worried abt Chad Thomas more than anyone esp. If AQM doesn't clear admission

To the two Gator guys on here..I knw you said QW was about 4th on the UF big board for DBs but do you think UF would take him over someone higher if it meant getting Lane? Or does Muschamp not play those games..

To the two Gator guys on here..I knw you said QW was about 4th on the UF big board for DBs but do you think UF would take him over someone higher if it meant getting Lane? Or does Muschamp not play those games..
Muschamp doesn't plays those game. It is more like they will probably take Quincy right now and he plans to be be committed by the end of August so he has a spot. I will say it again these two are not a package deal if they go to the same school it is because they both made that decision independently. There is a chance a huge group of south Florida player go to the same school but it is because they all like the school for different reasons top players dont do the package deal thing

Last edited:
Advertisement
Quincy Wilson's recruitment reminds me a lot of Greg Bryant.

People **** and complain about him not getting a offer.... but the writing is on the wall.

UM- Won't Offer
FSU- Won't Offer
UF- Offered (Although many believe he won't be aloud to commit unless they strike out on Plan A, and B kids)

This kid's head is getting bigger and bigger every day. Maybe his dad needs to take some time away from bashing his alma mater and remind his kid the best offer he has in state is from USF.

great post.. true story

Same story line with Bryant was he wasn't fast and neither is Wilson...if you want to play any skill position at the The Big 3 in Florida you gotta have jets or be a "can't miss" prospect and Wison isn't and Bryant wasnt.

since Lane is the receiver, does that mean he's the small spoon every night?

Advertisement
Hey at least there doing it now better than a NSD thing, im not even mad I actually laughed and I love Lane but if he goes elsewhere then he would be an enemy ASAP. It aint nada I actually feel good that Saban didnt offer Wilson which makes our staff look smart also.

Hey at least there doing it now better than a NSD thing, im not even mad I actually laughed and I love Lane but if he goes elsewhere then he would be an enemy ASAP. It aint nada I actually feel good that Saban didnt offer Wilson which makes our staff look smart also.
what does Saban not offering Wilson have to do with Miami looking smart?

It has nothing to do with being smart or dumb. We aren't interested. There's obviously reasons.

Move on.

Because Saban has owned the SEC with Defenders he offers that make it to the pros.
And they desgtroy the Gators any chance they get, really u r going to question my post. It means AG and the staff ability to evaluate in person is good because they saw Wilson and did not like. Its like Butch ofering a kid, if he offers u take notice. They have a track record........I usually can deal with ur gator posts but cmon man really........really?

And fk the Gators they can have them divas, we gonna show u lizards that we back bytches to take over the NCAA and make the Sec our bytch again.

Advertisement
How do both of them pick Florida and "shock the world" as each has indicated on twitter.... All of there posts seem to suggest UF so I am thinking they commit elsewhere.

I am saying both to Miami with Wilson committing as a safety (which we offered him as correct?)

How do both of them pick Florida and "shock the world" as each has indicated on twitter.... All of there posts seem to suggest UF so I am thinking they commit elsewhere.

I am saying both to Miami with Wilson committing as a safety (which we offered him as correct?)

That would shock the world as of right now....but this scream ***** Breeant all the way, and we no luck with trolls.

Because Saban has owned the SEC with Defenders he offers that make it to the pros.
And they desgtroy the Gators any chance they get, really u r going to question my post. It means AG and the staff ability to evaluate in person is good because they saw Wilson and did not like. Its like Butch ofering a kid, if he offers u take notice. They have a track record........I usually can deal with ur gator posts but cmon man really........really?

And fk the Gators they can have them divas, we gonna show u lizards that we back bytches to take over the NCAA and make the Sec our bytch again.
Yes I am going to question your post. Bama hasn't offered most of the kids that are committed to Miami so are those kids good or bad? I must believe in Golden more than you do because Saban's offer doesnt mean **** to me.

Advertisement
I think he just means Saban = DB guru

As for the rest, I dunno what he's getting at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back