SIAP, Lane & Q. Wilson "package deal"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Dixon better I just want to get Chad main thing I'm caring about at this point in time.

Advertisement
It's sounding to me like Lane is more follower than leader under this scenario, which costs him quite a few cool points with me, I'm losing intrest in this kid quickly which sucks because he goes to my old high school. Hopefully he can come to the light before its all said and done.

man, some of these kids have no idea. Why would Lane go to Florida? To play in an offense where they don't throw? Someone needs to show him a list of Florida WRs in the NFL.

Lane is a great kid and great WR but UM is more than good right now at WR.. Scott, Dorsett, Lewis, Waters, Coley, Griffin, Langham, Dixon, and most likely Berrios. At UF he starts there day 1 they have nobody else..

Lane is a great kid and great WR but UM is more than good right now at WR.. Scott, Dorsett, Lewis, Waters, Coley, Griffin, Langham, Dixon, and most likely Berrios. At UF he starts there day 1 they have nobody else..

He plays day 1 at UF but I am not sure he starts more of a Coley situation

Advertisement

UF depth is no where near UM at WR and Quinton Dunbar is your best wideout and he would have the 4th best or 5th best stats according to last season performance. And Scott missed almost 4 games last season 3 to suspension and still had over 500 yards and 4 tds. That would of led your team by far..

Advertisement
UF is a run oriented team now...Lane will fit in well over there LOL.

As for Wilson....could not care less where he goes. Golden won't touch him with a 10ft pole and probably for good reason.

Wuz up with these south Florida kids? They losing that edge that blue collar get the job done mentality... Lane is scared to come to Miami he don't want to compete he want to be giving a spot that's why I call him Ermon Spook Lane.... Wilson I ant got no words for the kid he doesn't fit the Miami mentality the kid just don't get it...

UF depth is no where near UM at WR and Quinton Dunbar is your best wideout and he would have the 4th best or 5th best stats according to last season performance. And Scott missed almost 4 games last season 3 to suspension and still had over 500 yards and 4 tds. That would of led your team by far..
I didnt say that UF's depth was as good as Miami's this year that would be retarded. When Lane gets on campus Dunbar and Robinson will be starting on the outside. In the slot Pittman and Bailey will be playing. He will play a lot but they are not going to start him over Robinson or Dunbar he might actually have to share time with Fulwood. If Lane chooses UF he will not be the only highly rated WR in this class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No WR on UFs roster would be in the top 6 at Miami. Hurns, Scott, Dorsett, Waters, Lewis, Coley are all better then anything they have.

If WRs are buying UFs bull**** that's cool with me, their mistake. The proof is it is where 4* WRs go to die. Give me Dixon and Berrios to finish out the class.

Lane is still a beast though. Done with the Wilsons, ole Chad says they both love the U but trash them every chance they get. Quincey openly anti-recruits Miami. Hope their name never comes up on the board again.

And Quincey has to be the biggest soft shouldered recruit in recent memory. Now using his boy Lane to try and get better offers. Wouldn't want that anywhere near my team.

Last edited:
Hey at least there doing it now better than a NSD thing, im not even mad I actually laughed and I love Lane but if he goes elsewhere then he would be an enemy ASAP. It aint nada I actually feel good that Saban didnt offer Wilson which makes our staff look smart also.
what does Saban not offering Wilson have to do with Miami looking smart?

Because Saban has owned the SEC with Defenders he offers that make it to the pros.
And they desgtroy the Gators any chance they get, really u r going to question my post. It means AG and the staff ability to evaluate in person is good because they saw Wilson and did not like. Its like Butch ofering a kid, if he offers u take notice. They have a track record........I usually can deal with ur gator posts but cmon man really........really?

And fk the Gators they can have them divas, we gonna show u lizards that we back bytches to take over the NCAA and make the Sec our bytch again.
Yes I am going to question your post. Bama hasn't offered most of the kids that are committed to Miami so are those kids good or bad? I must believe in Golden more than you do because Saban's offer doesnt mean **** to me.

When saban offers a DB like Bush and Burns u take notice. When UM was the **** in the early part of 2000's a UM offer is big then especially from Davis. Please stop trying to get the folk behind with the believe in AG more than me ****, I believe in wins.

This thread is garbage. Not even a tweet from Lane just Quincy. SMH.

If Lane said it himself maybe you got something. I'm sure Lane will turn down Bama and Miami for this kid who doesn't even go to his school or play a position that could benefit him.

And if true then good luck to both of them. We're good enough at WR to not worry about nonsense like that.

Advertisement

If Lane said it himself maybe you got something. I'm sure Lane will turn down Bama and Miami for this kid who doesn't even go to his school or play a position that could benefit him.

And if true then good luck to both of them. We're good enough at WR to not worry about nonsense like that.

Lane has twetted it before too but they are just messing with people

Y'all are reading way too much into this.

Lane is just doing this as a ploy to help Wilson pick up more offers.

Them playing together will have zero effect on which school either of them picks. It's only July stop overreacting to everything

Doesn't matter if he goes or stays, the Canes will be fine regardless of what happens in this particular situation.

Lane has twetted it before too but they are just messing with people

they know most UM fans will take the bait, the dumb ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back