SIAP, Lane & Q. Wilson "package deal"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBhurricane87

Senior
Lane and Quincy Wilson making it known that they fully intend on going to the same school.

I know it isn't "news" to anyone, but I guess this just serves as more confirmation that Lane isn't coming here.

Landing Berrios and Dixon will help me quickly forget about Lane.

I would gladly trade Lane for a Berrios/Dixon combo.

Support #⃣5⃣Jwalk ‏@_MoneyLane

My (Me) & @DC_Wilson954 playing together for 3 or 4 years

♛Chosen 1★ ‏@DC_Wilson954 15h

So if you commit to OSU, Ermon Lane would follow you to Columbus? — Yea http://ask.fm/a/5475kqj5

Zach Abolverdi ‏@ZachAbolverdi 15h

If Quincy Wilson & Ermon Lane truly intend to go to same school, it must be UF. No offers for Wilson from Lane's other leaders, Bama & Miami
Retweeted by ♛Chosen 1★

Kyle Pumariega ‏@KylePuma 15h

Ermon Lane & Quincy Wilson claim they are going to go to the same college. Cross UM off, Quincy doesn't hold an offer from Miami.
Retweeted by ♛Chosen 1★

Advertisement
What a couple of ***gots. What kind of pansy **** is that? Are they gonna get bunk beds too?

Advertisement
What are they? Girlfriend and boyfriend?

Can't wait to see their faces when the []_[] ****es all over those stankin' turds!

This works out fine because gives Dixon even more of a reason to come here. If lane came here with our depth now its be tough to pull Dixon.

Yes, i know im in the minority that id prefer dixon over lane. Lane to me seems one dimensional and when it comes to big boy ball in college it wont be as easy to out jump everyone on deep balls

Lol Quincy Wilson is trying to tie himself to a real elite talent to make sure he can get attention like one all the way to NSD and not get left out

Advertisement
gator fans are not dying to bring in quincy according to their boards.. lets see how the chips fall because according to them they have higher priority.. i would say chances they play together are small.. alot of kids say they will play with one another early in the process, that they are "package deals" and then that falls apart

Lol now i am one of the ppl on here that wouldve liked to see Quincy get a um offer but Lane trying to help him receive offers he hasnt earned is sadly ***.

Obviously there must be a reason if these schools (especially Bama which imo gives Miamis decision not to offer more credibility) do not want u as a corner.... if he would simply be open to playing safety then he would have those offers.

Last edited:
They are not a package deal but they might end up at the same school I highly doubt they wait until NSD to chose their school.

Advertisement
Lol now i am one of the ppl on here that wouldve liked to see Quincy get a um offer but this is ***.

Lane trying to help Quincy receive offers he hasnt earned is sadly ***. Obviously there must be a reason if these schools (especially Bama which imo gives Miamis decision not to offer more credibility) do not want u as a corner....

Don't need 'bama for credibility! I don't negg often, but that's some b**** isht.

how many times have we heard that kids want to play at the same school and it doesnt happen

pretty much. every year you hear about recruits who are 'boys' or teammates and claim they are package deals and end up going to different schools. same **** different year.

Advertisement
Lol now i am one of the ppl on here that wouldve liked to see Quincy get a um offer but this is ***.

Lane trying to help Quincy receive offers he hasnt earned is sadly ***. Obviously there must be a reason if these schools (especially Bama which imo gives Miamis decision not to offer more credibility) do not want u as a corner....

Don't need 'bama for credibility! I don't negg often, but that's some b**** isht.

If u think about the quality of cbs Bama had compared to UM over the last few years then ull see were im coming from.

umm an the aau high school football strikes for the first time.

A kid from Florida City is clicking up with a kid from West Pembroke Pines.....

Quincy Wilson's recruitment reminds me a lot of Greg Bryants.

People ***** and complain about him not getting a offer.... but the writing is on the wall.

UM- Won't Offer
FSU- Won't Offer
UF- Offered (Although many believe he won't be aloud to commit unless they strike out on Plan A, and B kids)

This kid's head is getting bigger and bigger every day. Maybe his dad needs to take some time away from bashing his alma mater and remind his kid the best offer he has in state is from USF.

Last edited:
This is cool considering their senior season hasn't even begun yet.

/ I'd take em both
// do it up al
/// if they don't want in they suck anyway, amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back