SIAP - Jobe to Prep School in Connecticut

Advertisement
And I'm the crazy one for freaking out a month ago lol man you know what gonna ignore Jobe and check back again in July

Y'all got to stop with these unrealistic expectations that just because a kid commits that he won't be contacted and recruited by other coaches. It's recruiting and we have a bunch of elite kids committed.... it's going to happen whether you like it or not. Schools still recruiting frierson,Ivey(picked up auburn, Georgia,South Carolina offers in the last couple of days) sitkowski, hall, Hightower, reed, Davis , even lingard. Everyone on our recruiting commit list is being recruited by other schools

So did Alabama hack his Instagram acct and post that picture without his permission?

Because everyone knows our recruits are still being contacted and recruited, but only one of our recruits keeps posting goofy pics like this.

Your argument is retarded, broke. Him posting that pic has nothing to do with whether he still being recruited by other schools or not.

Personally IDGAF about the pic, but if you're going to white knight this goofball, come up with better arguments than the one you just made.
Who's white knighting any thing? I clearly said it's just a recruiting edit chill. I don't care either. I'm not a worrying mf like some of you either

You are the ultimate white knight when it comes to Jobe!

Which one of those other recruits takes the time to post something like that on their IG. I don't really care much either but your argument is weak AF...
What argument? Me saying kids will still be recruited regardless no matter if they "shut it down".... lingard is still being recruited from other schools along with the rest of our recruits. It is what it is. Go back to worrying about everything jobe does like you do best. I remember that whole thread you had bashing the kid weeks ago before he sent out that tweet. You got to chill out and quit being so **** sensitive

We're not idiots broke. We know every kid is being recruited. **** Lingard post the text message screenshots on twitter. Lingard is special and I don't expect Jobe to be like him. But no other recruit goes out of his way to post stupid **** like this or the gator backdrop. I've accepted his divaness but STFU already about recruits still being recruited by other schools. We know that like we know Jobe likes attention. Shame considering he is older than all the other #storm18 kids.

Jobe a diva lol let him enjoy this process. He'll be a cane!

"I'm shutting down my recruitment."

"Let him enjoy his process."

Something wrong with this picture but that's non of my business.

Advertisement

That's what gets me. Dude said he was shutting it down and then he goes and posts this shît. It's just annoying. I want him in the class because of his skills but him and Shîtkowski are probably my 2 least favorite recruits this cycle. Both of them seem to have maturity issues which makes them both perfect for broke to white knight for.

That's what gets me. Dude said he was shutting it down and then he goes and posts this shît. It's just annoying. I want him in the class because of his skills but him and Shîtkowski are probably my 2 least favorite recruits this cycle. Both of them seem to have maturity issues which makes them both perfect for broke to white knight for.

"****kowski?" Really? C'Mon Man. You know how recruiting goes. No need to disrespect a 16 year old kid who is already committed to us and yet gets a microphone stuck in his face everyday, twice a day, asking him, "are you sure?" Let's support our commitments and give them the benefit of the doubt. GoCanes!!

Advertisement

"****kowski?" Really? C'Mon Man. You know how recruiting goes. No need to disrespect a 16 year old kid who is already committed to us and yet gets a microphone stuck in his face everyday, twice a day, asking him, "are you sure?" Let's support our commitments and give them the benefit of the doubt. GoCanes!!

Ok. [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] made me do it.

Y'all got to stop with these unrealistic expectations that just because a kid commits that he won't be contacted and recruited by other coaches. It's recruiting and we have a bunch of elite kids committed.... it's going to happen whether you like it or not. Schools still recruiting frierson,Ivey(picked up auburn, Georgia,South Carolina offers in the last couple of days) sitkowski, hall, Hightower, reed, Davis , even lingard. Everyone on our recruiting commit list is being recruited by other schools

So did Alabama hack his Instagram acct and post that picture without his permission?

Because everyone knows our recruits are still being contacted and recruited, but only one of our recruits keeps posting goofy pics like this.

Your argument is retarded, broke. Him posting that pic has nothing to do with whether he still being recruited by other schools or not.

Personally IDGAF about the pic, but if you're going to white knight this goofball, come up with better arguments than the one you just made.
Some kids just love the attention they get from elite schools and fans of those schools. He is one of them. That's probably why he can't really shut it down.

Dudes going on 20, the whole " kid " thing is close to played out.

Got to agree with Cribbs.

He took the post and the pic down fellas.

It's beyond the post(s) now..how is this kid going to be in the locker room is what I'm wondering. Very talented kid but no sure he's all there mentally.

The maturity just isn't there and one has to ask themselves will that translate on the field. I'm not saying I wouldn't take him but these aren't signs one can exactly ignore. Is

Oh, and LOL at the Broke trying to defend Jobe in the situation. Not surprising considering he defended Golden and wished a FSU player best of luck. Clearly, the word accountability isn't in your vocabulary.

Advertisement

It's beyond the post(s) now..how is this kid going to be in the locker room is what I'm wondering. Very talented kid but no sure he's all there mentally.

The maturity just isn't there and one has to ask themselves will that translate on the field. I'm not saying I wouldn't take him but these aren't signs one can exactly ignore. Is

Oh, and LOL at the Broke trying to defend Jobe in the situation. Not surprising considering he defended Golden and wished a FSU player best of luck. Clearly, the word accountability isn't in your vocabulary.

LOL

Broke is the type of guy who holds back his friend in a fight, trying to break it up, while the other guy is hammering down punches..he will never miss an opportunity to be a knight.

You worry about everything, no one cares...
"Why is Miami wasting resources visiting dj Johnson our top commit in Cali 2 weeks before signing day who is supposed to be solid." Remember you once said this, now you are worried about how jobe will act in a locker room? Give me a ******* break...

"Why is Miami wasting resources visiting dj Johnson our top commit in Cali 2 weeks before signing day who is supposed to be solid." Remember you once said this, now you are worried about how jobe will act in a locker room? Give me a ******* break...

The fact that you're comparing Jobe to DJ Johnson proves what a ****** you are. Remember, DJ reached out to us because he wanted to be a hurricane. So yes it was a little weird to me that we were flying across country a few days before NSD when we had other kids that seemed more on the fence. DJ was not going to flip just because we didn't visit him 5 days before NSD.

Jobe is a complete different case than DJ. He's dying to flip 8 months before...Too bad you can't see it broke

Advertisement
It's hilarious to me how a bunch of posters get PERSONALLY offended if a recruit posts an edit of another school or something. Like how sad does your own life have to be that you could let something like that bother you.

Perhaps stop checking the guy's IG/Twitter everyday, especially if you're the type who can't handle recruiting.

We have James Cook release a Top 7, even though he's "committed" to FSU, and their fans don't freak out about it, even though they've already had some major decommits this cycle.

Meanwhile, Jobe posts a Bama edit and our "fans" lose their minds. Just pathetic

It's hilarious to me how a bunch of posters get PERSONALLY offended if a recruit posts an edit of another school or something. Like how sad does your own life have to be that you could let something like that bother you.

Perhaps stop checking the guy's IG/Twitter everyday, especially if you're the type who can't handle recruiting.

We have James Cook release a Top 7, even though he's "committed" to FSU, and their fans don't freak out about it, even though they've already had some major decommits this cycle.

Meanwhile, Jobe posts a Bama edit and our "fans" lose their minds. Just pathetic

you may be worse than our president with that quotation mark usage

The fact that you're comparing Jobe to DJ Johnson proves what a ****** you are. Remember, DJ reached out to us because he wanted to be a hurricane. So yes it was a little weird to me that we were flying across country a few days before NSD when we had other kids that seemed more on the fence. DJ was not going to flip just because we didn't visit him 5 days before NSD.

Jobe is a complete different case than DJ. He's dying to flip 8 months before...Too bad you can't see it broke

Yeah you probably shouldn't follow recruiting, you clearly don't understand the nuances of it

Bingo, pretty fackin pathetic.

I know most of us have a form of recruiting PTSD from the last 13 years or so, but calm the fack down.

UM

Advertisement
Back