SIAP - Jobe to Prep School in Connecticut

Advertisement
Maybe this is already known or has come up in a thread before - but I stumbled across Jobe's Instagram account and his user name is seantaylor_jr. If it is his official account - given the pictures of him in a 26 jersey on his visit and his IG account name - I'd be surprised if he went somewhere else. I mean - anything can happen but that'd be borderline disrespectful, no?

Advertisement
Advertisement
"InsideTheU was told by someone inside Jobe's camp that the reason the trio made the trek up to the SEC school was because Merritt was speaking at a coaches clinic put on by Nick Saban. Some have speculated that Jobe might return to Alabama next weekend for A-Day, but when Jobe was asked about his future visit plans on Saturday he said that they were 'private information' before quickly ending the conversation.

Miami hosted Jobe for a midweek unofficial visit this past Wednesday. It's unclear at the time where exactly things stand between the two parties, but a number of contacts close to Jobe feel that he ultimately ends up sticking with the Hurricanes."

"InsideTheU was told by someone inside Jobe's camp that the reason the trio made the trek up to the SEC school was because Merritt was speaking at a coaches clinic put on by Nick Saban. Some have speculated that Jobe might return to Alabama next weekend for A-Day, but when Jobe was asked about his future visit plans on Saturday he said that they were 'private information' before quickly ending the conversation.

Miami hosted Jobe for a midweek unofficial visit this past Wednesday. It's unclear at the time where exactly things stand between the two parties, but a number of contacts close to Jobe feel that he ultimately ends up sticking with the Hurricanes."

You the MVP. Now let's prove it on the field for him to stick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] wont like the sound of that

Advertisement

ErickMarreroU not have the inside scoop? Kid needs to lurk in that Columbus locker room more before this dude takes off

So basically no one knows jack ****

How can you say that you didn't see it posted anywhere while also saying Seen In Another Post in the title?

LMAO, I always that that **** meant you saw it somewhere else. LMAO, My bad and yes it's been posted already.

As an old man (according to this site) I've had to Google a lot of **** said on here including that one. I feel your pain. Crank confused the **** out of me for months.

fvckn comedy!

Advertisement
Xavier Williams is visiting bama for the first time for their A-day, and he's trying to get Jobe to come with him.

So hopefully Jose doesn't go

But honestly I'm not going to be worried about jobs recruitment until December. By then we should know if we can get him in as an we and if he will be signing at the new early signing day.

Hopefully Javier is the last of the south Florida turncoats to put on for the kkk. Sick of these fcking kids helping the enemies and selling out the crib.

So if Jobe sticks, I heard Pete is throwing a celebratory banger. Make sure you all bring plenty of olive oil.

Advertisement
Back