SIAP - Jobe to Prep School in Connecticut

Xavier Williams is visiting bama for the first time for their A-day, and he's trying to get Jobe to come with him.

So hopefully Jose doesn't go

But honestly I'm not going to be worried about jobs recruitment until December. By then we should know if we can get him in as an we and if he will be signing at the new early signing day.
This kid is starting to get annoying. I've seen him trying to get Jobe to Bama on Twitter. Don't get how people say he's close to decomitting from them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
"InsideTheU was told by someone inside Jobe's camp that the reason the trio made the trek up to the SEC school was because Merritt was speaking at a coaches clinic put on by Nick Saban. Some have speculated that Jobe might return to Alabama next weekend for A-Day, but when Jobe was asked about his future visit plans on Saturday he said that they were 'private information' before quickly ending the conversation.

Miami hosted Jobe for a midweek unofficial visit this past Wednesday. It's unclear at the time where exactly things stand between the two parties, but a number of contacts close to Jobe feel that he ultimately ends up sticking with the Hurricanes."
[MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] wont like the sound of that

**** we dont want this kid we need this kid

Advertisement
[TWEET]853443080103624704[/TWEET]

Cant say stayed yet but i hope. Being around three true canes might get him to stay solid though.
But he won't be since he's going to school in connecticut. He's been visiting us like every week, but now that's likely to stop.

Yeah I trust richt to get it done but I can't say I'm not nervous. Everyone says its not a big deal if he doesn't come but to me its huge. Sure we will be stacked in our secondary but a guy that will make plays that can change games is always super important. I don't care what rankings say this kid is a 5 star in my book.

Why make that all about the U statement and then post this pic tonight ?? These are the games that suck about recruiting

IMG_0073.jpg

Advertisement
Y'all got to stop with these unrealistic expectations that just because a kid commits that he won't be contacted and recruited by other coaches. It's recruiting and we have a bunch of elite kids committed.... it's going to happen whether you like it or not. Schools still recruiting frierson,Ivey(picked up auburn, Georgia,South Carolina offers in the last couple of days) sitkowski, hall, Hightower, reed, Davis , even lingard. Everyone on our recruiting commit list is being recruited by other schools

Advertisement
Y'all got to stop with these unrealistic expectations that just because a kid commits that he won't be contacted and recruited by other coaches. It's recruiting and we have a bunch of elite kids committed.... it's going to happen whether you like it or not. Schools still recruiting frierson,Ivey(picked up auburn, Georgia,South Carolina offers in the last couple of days) sitkowski, hall, Hightower, reed, Davis , even lingard. Everyone on our recruiting commit list is being recruited by other schools

So did Alabama hack his Instagram acct and post that picture without his permission?

Because everyone knows our recruits are still being contacted and recruited, but only one of our recruits keeps posting goofy pics like this.

Your argument is retarded, broke. Him posting that pic has nothing to do with whether he still being recruited by other schools or not.

Personally IDGAF about the pic, but if you're going to white knight this goofball, come up with better arguments than the one you just made.

So did Alabama hack his Instagram acct and post that picture without his permission?

Because everyone knows our recruits are still being contacted and recruited, but only one of our recruits keeps posting goofy pics like this.

Your argument is retarded, broke. Him posting that pic has nothing to do with whether he still being recruited by other schools or not.

Personally IDGAF about the pic, but if you're going to white knight this goofball, come up with better arguments than the one you just made.
Who's white knighting any thing? I clearly said it's just a recruiting edit chill. I don't care either. I'm not a worrying mf like some of you either

Advertisement

Some kids just love the attention they get from elite schools and fans of those schools. He is one of them. That's probably why he can't really shut it down.

Who's white knighting any thing? I clearly said it's just a recruiting edit chill. I don't care either. I'm not a worrying mf like some of you either

You are the ultimate white knight when it comes to Jobe!

Which one of those other recruits takes the time to post something like that on their IG. I don't really care much either but your argument is weak AF...

Some kids just love the attention they get from elite schools and fans of those schools. He is one of them. That's probably why he can't really shut it down.

Dudes going on 20, the whole " kid " thing is close to played out.

You are the ultimate white knight when it comes to Jobe!

Which one of those other recruits takes the time to post something like that on their IG. I don't really care much either but your argument is weak AF...
What argument? Me saying kids will still be recruited regardless no matter if they "shut it down".... lingard is still being recruited from other schools along with the rest of our recruits. It is what it is. Go back to worrying about everything jobe does like you do best. I remember that whole thread you had bashing the kid weeks ago before he sent out that tweet. You got to chill out and quit being so **** sensitive

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back