SIAP Jimbo/Nick Saban beef

BAMA has been competing with every team in the NCAA for over a hundred years for the elite talent in college football and is doing just fine. I would say that BAMA just accumulated more talent than the aggies if you look at recruiting and the amount of talent that just came through the transfer portal. As far as the media storm, as Steve Spurrier said best about Jimbo Fisher, "Did Saban say something that wasn't true"? The SEC commish stated bluntly in his response, "We're seeing just straight payments."

Of course, they are.
Bama doesn’t have Texas A&M money and that’s a fact

Advertisement
Then why is saban crying to his investors? What happened last year when saban couldn't trot out a massive talent advantage? hmmm
You mean when BAMA lost both starting receivers, both starting cornerbacks, and our starting center? Well, we couldn't thump the dawgs, as we did just a few weeks earlier in the SECCG.

Prove it?

So what? Some kids are pure mercenary in spirit. They always have been. That's not a collective or even healthy look at high school recruiting. Look at the caliber of athlete BAMA just brought in? If BAMA was so inclined, they could pick the cream of the crop of 25 transfer players every season and forget high school recruits and win big time. And for the record, BAMA has finished behind Georgia a few times, Ohio State, and some others in recruit rankings and still managed some serious hardware. Offer the kids the moon. You can still just get 25 of them. BAMA, historically, has never had a history of not getting theirs.
If we are right about NIL leveling the field, Bama can't bring in those classes anymore. Will not happen.

It's such a magnitude of change that Bama fans are suffering from an inability to cope. History is full of examples, including our Miami Hurricanes circa 2002 and on.

Advertisement
If we are right about NIL leveling the field, Bama can't bring in those classes anymore. Will not happen.

It's such a magnitude of change that Bama fans are suffering from an inability to cope. History is full of examples, including our Miami Hurricanes circa 2002 and on.
All my crystal ball says is that BAMA will be the preseason number team in the nation. That's far enough in the future for me.

Advertisement
Prove it?

So you are saying that you never had a shadow bag network? You seem like a smart guy so you can’t be that naive - which means you are actually lying.

I don’t have the power to subpoena participants. Saban doesn’t do it personally. Your good ole boy supporters do it. Guaranteed he looks the other way.

Wanna start with Calvin Ridley who was as poor as there is driving that brand spanking new Charger right off the bat?

How about the entire Tua family moving to Alabama - house, job? That one the world knows about.

This is a Miami board guy. We have people on here who know your South Florida players and their families. UGA’s too - Sony Michel off the top. You all have been paying these guys with limited competition. Now with NIL being legal, you aren’t the big pocketed bully you were.

TAMU has not won a natty since 1939. Perhaps when you get to College Sation this year you can check it out for yourself.
Who cares! We are talking about going forward.

You are usually a must better porster than this.

Are you having a stroke? Have you been drinking?

Look, I get it Bama and other fanbases fear the return of the monster. Perhaps you should focus on not losing (again) to TAMU.

Our Canes will see you again at some point.

@Hoyacane1620 how do I search poster history on 247? QueJay recently said on the gaytor board that Tony Mitchell told Saban if they don’t pay the NIL number he’s not signing there and I want to take the screenshot.

Advertisement
Who cares! We are talking about going forward.

You are usually a must better porster than this.

Are you having a stroke? Have you been drinking?

Look, I get it Bama and other fanbases fear the return of the monster. Perhaps you should focus on not losing (again) to TAMU.

Our Canes will see you again at some point.
You must. You brought up to me the comment I made about TAMU's trophy case. Try to keep up.

All my crystal ball says is that BAMA will be the preseason number team in the nation. That's far enough in the future for me.
You guys will be top dog for a few more years until the lack of the same recruiting dominance sets in because of NIL. Same for UGA. You’re on the clock. Tic toc tic toc

FB99B58B-EF1F-4B3A-8F00-80C42A04F753.gif

Advertisement
So you are saying that you never had a shadow bag network? You seem like a smart guy so you can’t be that naive - which means you are actually lying.

I don’t have the power to subpoena participants. Saban doesn’t do it personally. Your good ole boy supporters do it. Guaranteed he looks the other way.

Wanna start with Calvin Ridley who was as poor as there is driving that brand spanking new Charger right off the bat?

How about the entire Tua family moving to Alabama - house, job? That one the world knows about.

This is a Miami board guy. We have people on here who know your South Florida players and their families. UGA’s too - Sony Michel off the top. You all have been paying this guys with limited competition. Now with NIL being legal, you aren’t the big pocketed bully you were.
Bama fans always say prove it lol. I can point to Rush Propst and he probably knows Saban better than any of those “fans”

BAMA has been competing with every team in the NCAA for over a hundred years for the elite talent in college football and is doing just fine. I would say that BAMA just accumulated more talent than the aggies if you look at recruiting and the amount of talent that just came through the transfer portal. As far as the media storm, as Steve Spurrier said best about Jimbo Fisher, "Did Saban say something that wasn't true"? The SEC commish stated bluntly in his response, "We're seeing just straight payments."

Of course, they are.
Oh dear.

Advertisement
Back