SIAP Jimbo/Nick Saban beef

Advertisement
I'm with Saban honestly.

I'm glad we have the money. Something that I never thought I'd get to say as a Miami fan.

But fundamentally this will build a even more elitist college football than before. Normally things pass for a team dominating. If not then the coach leaves or retires. If not then there will be sanctions (F### the NCAA)... Something to shift power.

Except for Saban, nothing passes and the **** rising life expectancy seems he'll be around until he physically can't chew someone out. But that will never happen. His legend and clout keep growing. By the time he is in a chair and needs a nurse to feed him a simple glance will be enough to strike fear in his players.

It just means the haves will have more and the have nots will truly need a miracle. Saban isn't saying Alabama can't or won't compete with NIL he is just pointing out the unjust nature of how it's happening.

If we lose to A&M I hope people don't complain about Jimbo & NIL

Saban reached out to Deon and Jimbo to apologize. Still will be game of the year A&M v Bama

I'm with Saban honestly.

I'm glad we have the money. Something that I never thought I'd get to say as a Miami fan.

But fundamentally this will build a even more elitist college football than before. Normally things pass for a team dominating. If not then the coach leaves or retires. If not then there will be sanctions (F### the NCAA)... Something to shift power.

Except for Saban, nothing passes and the **** rising life expectancy seems he'll be around until he physically can't chew someone out. But that will never happen. His legend and clout keep growing. By the time he is in a chair and needs a nurse to feed him a simple glance will be enough to strike fear in his players.

It just means the haves will have more and the have nots will truly need a miracle. Saban isn't saying Alabama can't or won't compete with NIL he is just pointing out the unjust nature of how it's happening.

Saban reached out to Deon and Jimbo to apologize. Still will be game of the year A&M v Bama
QgsPIMmCJQkk1YfUmY.gif

Gotta love her conviction.

Advertisement
I'm with Saban honestly.

Everyone is going to be saying "we lost to the best team money can buy" or something along those lines, excusing Mario for losing because Jimbo spent more money. If we lose. However, NIL is still great and with Ruiz in a few years, we should have a team that rivals A&Ms.

Everyone is going to be saying "we lost to the best team money can buy" or something along those lines, excusing Mario for losing because Jimbo spent more money. If we lose. However, NIL is still great and with Ruiz in a few years, we should have a team that rivals A&Ms.
We better.

Also, eyebrows going to be raised in College Station if Jimbo doesn't starting winning Nattys in a row starting this September...

Advertisement
This whole BS front Saban is putting up is just that. What I want is all of these payments for elite players to be above board. They may not like it in the SEC, but the time has come.

We better.

Also, eyebrows going to be raised in College Station if Jimbo doesn't starting winning Nattys in a row starting this September...

My gut feeling is that we will beat A&M. We won't go in flat, and we're the underdogs. We will have a game plan - by some of the best coaches - and we will be able to adjust for once.

Jimbo is inconsistent - and always does less with more. I know he beat Saban - but even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.

My gut feeling is that we will beat A&M. We won't go in flat, and we're the underdogs. We will have a game plan - by some of the best coaches - and we will be able to adjust for once.

Jimbo is inconsistent - and always does less with more. I know he beat Saban - but even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.
Love your enthusiasm!

I can't see how our Canes aren't beaten by at least 14, probably closer to 30. Very happy to be wrong.

Advertisement
And nothing happened? I bet ESPN still calling Saban the goat. I had my boy say he's still a great coach in teaching. I'm like bruh u can find any tutorial on YT in this age on how to do ****. He just gets the best playersiss me with that nonsense. There are probably 75 D1 head coaches right now that can win with that roster.

Advertisement
And nothing happened? I bet ESPN still calling Saban the goat. I had my boy say he's still a great coach in teaching. I'm like bruh u can find any tutorial on YT in this age on how to do ****. He just gets the best playersiss me with that nonsense. There are probably 75 D1 head coaches right now that can win with that roster.
I get what you’re saying, I’m not on either side but I can stay this, yes Saban has gotten the best talent over the past 15 years, but look at how many coaches are at schools with similar resources who are not, can not do the same thing. I think he’s a great leader, which leads to be great at other things. I know you remember Bama before Saban

I get what you’re saying, I’m not on either side but I can stay this, yes Saban has gotten the best talent over the past 15 years, but look at how many coaches are at schools with similar resources who are not, can not do the same thing. I think he’s a great leader, which leads to be great at other things. I know you remember Bama before Saban
If everyone's going to some old white dude that has no type of swag I'm sorry something fishy. I think he's a great speaker and alot of the things he says he keeps it a buck I give him that. But there is no way every top kid goes to him that's basically impossible. He hits the lotto wherever he goes if they have the budget, and are willing to do anything neccessary to win. I always found that fishy it just doesn't make any sense at all. Then when he hits the ground running in year four fans say "oh he can use the NFL players as his recruiting pitch" when he was landing guys like that before he had that very pitch. It's just a load of **** this dude cheats period. I'm not even on the inside I'm an observer and can see the **** a mile away.

Advertisement
Back