SIAP JESS SIMPSON EXPECTED TO BE MIAMI'S NEW DL COACH

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually most coaches get big bonuses from boosters for winning. These numbers are not public, so I have little doubt that Simpson was making close to $200k.

Advertisement
85k is close to 6 figures. Probably bonuses get some of those guys over that 6 figure benchmark. I’m guessing the average FL coach makes significantly less.

Learn something new every day. I would have never guessed this.

This is a very good hire, a coach that's relatable to high school kids, has an established rep in a state thats a hotbed for elite dlineman and someone who has a close relationship with Richt.

I don't see the problem?? Who are these hires you all are whining about? I'd rather get someone that's going to be around than some so called dline coach with a name looking for a way out every year.

Advertisement
This guy is a winner. If you can make chicken dumpling, you can make pork dumpling too. He was successful at high school level, he has a higher chance to be successful at college level too

Advertisement
Thx, and people are saying teachers are underpaid. Well this is not the case everywhere apparently.

Go Canes
Pretty ****ed up when coaches are making 6 figures and teachers are barely making 50K. Anyway.......I like the hire here.

Advertisement
Back