SIAP- James Coley

Advertisement
(No offense to the OP)

There we go

Let’s just get the same conversation that’s happening in 37 other threads to become consolidated here

I haven’t yet heard from everyone that “I’m ok with him as a coach just not an OC”

“Move Field to an off field role”

“As long as he just recruits”

“Cafécitos”

(No offense to the OP)

There we go

Let’s just get the same conversation that’s happening in 37 other threads to become consolidated here

I haven’t yet heard from everyone that “I’m ok with him as a coach just not an OC”

“Cafécitos”
Should add in the video of the recruiting meeting during Golden’s regime in which D’no expounds on playing Safety is all about playing safety whilst Coley displays that dopey look on his face. Was an mouth breathing *** kisser in said vid.

Advertisement
I think Leach had both an inside WR coach and outside WR coach at some point in his career. Maybe he didn't have a TE coach. Wonder if you could have a inside WR /TE coach since I assume the TEs will be used like WRs in Andre Dawsons offense.

I think Leach had both an inside WR coach and outside WR coach at some point in his career. Maybe he didn't have a TE coach. Wonder if you could have a inside WR /TE coach since I assume the TEs will be used like WRs in Andre Dawsons offense.
Good point, Houston’s coaching staff had a Inside Receiver/TE coach position.

Advertisement
(No offense to the OP)

There we go

“Cafécitos”

Just want to let you know that you've been posting at a high level lately and it is seen.

Make him running back coach. I don’t care if he’s ever coached running backs. It’s not exactly like there’s a huge learning curve for running backs anyway. I would like him here solely for recruiting purposes

7bgb91.gif

This is the only former assistant I would take back but as a WR coach and recruiting guru. Nothing else.

My only concerns w/ Coley is this insatiable desire to be an OC. Will he be content as a position coach & not try to leverage a past relationship to rock the boat. Also, will he bringing his laser eye w/ him?? These r ?’s I need to know.

Advertisement
My only concerns w/ Coley is this insatiable desire to be an OC. Will he be content as a position coach & not try to leverage a past relationship to rock the boat. Also, will he bringing his laser eye w/ him?? These r ?’s I need to know.
Coley could have a picture of Mario bare assed with his dong buried in warm apple pie and that still wouldn’t give him enough leverage to call one single play here.

Advertisement
Make him running back coach. I don’t care if he’s ever coached running backs. It’s not exactly like there’s a huge learning curve for running backs anyway. I would like him here solely for recruiting purposes

Until they don't p/u the blitzer and get TVD killed. Or don't learn proper ball protection. I get RBC's are expected to be good recruiters but there's a little more to the room than just throwing anyone in there.

Until they don't p/u the blitzer and get TVD killed. Or don't learn proper ball protection. I get RBC's are expected to be good recruiters but there's a little more to the room than just throwing anyone in there.
It’s pass pro class and most kids are coming from systems where they have to pass block in high school now. It’s not like the old days when kids played in the wing T and had no idea how to do anything. If you’re a D1 running back, you don’t need coaching on how to run with the ball. RB coach is just a glorified recruiting position.

It’s pass pro class and most kids are coming from systems where they have to pass block in high school now. It’s not like the old days when kids played in the wing T and had no idea how to do anything. If you’re a D1 running back, you don’t need coaching on how to run with the ball. RB coach is just a glorified recruiting position.

(y)

Advertisement
Back