SIAP- James Coley

Advertisement
If Coley thinks he is anything other than a position coach then he needs to keep himself right at A&M.

The folks obsessed with Coley are obsessed with him because he is a good recruiter. Not a great coach. With that said you have a TE coach that had 3 TE’s committed last year and Skinner didn’t come here solely because of Mario either.

Last edited:
The condescending comments to posters that would take Coley as a lower level position coach like TE is silly. You're a groupie? lol ok

Most Georgia fans didn't want him to leave after his role was reduced. Guess they were groupies too?

Coley has never coached anywhere that wanted him gone from a position coach role.

Advertisement
Did you watch any of the games last year?

Serious ****.

Serious ****, after Middle Tennessee I lost interest… I watched a couple other games but paid little attention. I used to watch everything. But I’m at a point now with this program.

What a bump! Did he do something?

p.s. I always thought he had too few gears in the motor.

Advertisement
Confused Puzzle GIF

Thank God we didn’t hire this fckin ****head

And shame on yall who were in here on your knees for this Foldenite human recycling bin.

He’s also a Nole btw...

Stream of consciousness post or was there a reason you posted this?

Get Dawson the **** out of here and call my boy! He works across the middle and knows how to use the Tight end

Advertisement
Back