SIAP: Interesting Brevin Jordan tweet

You guys should have seen the Twitter exchange between Ahmmon Richards and Nesta. Talk about a bad look.
I don’t like to bash kids, but that whole 2018 class was puppy **** for the most part. Some exceptions

Nesta only defending manny because he’s the only reason Nesta still on the team.

Advertisement
I don’t like to bash kids, but that whole 2018 class was puppy **** for the most part. Some exceptions

Nesta only defending manny because he’s the only reason Nesta still on the team.

Nesta has definitely more than earned his spot in our team...

Advertisement
Manny’s sideline demeanor is unreal. He looks like a rabid fan that has $5,000 on every game. Sitting there high fiving and ****. Over reacting to everything, and then deer in the headlights when it comes to arguing or working over the refs.

He doesn’t get it in any shape or form. He might as well be in the stands with a Miller light.

Not a good look when even your recent TE grad is supporting the pursuit of another head coach - especially given what Joaquin wrote. Have to imagine the heat on Manny is scorching right now both inside and outside the program... 🔥🔥🔥

What do you mean not a good look? Half hour alumni out there have been screaming for a new coach since last year before.

Nesta is a side show out there. Makes one play and walks 40 yards downfield doing hand gestures. Would not fly under Mario that’s for sure. Nor would any kid have the stones to do it. There’s stories that when sabag Came to town all the bama players were upset cause they had to actually work now. Kids were puking the first day and a lot left. That was straight country club before he got there. If Mario comes here that’s what will happen

Advertisement
Tennessee was a fail as well.....for me FIU has a ceiling and no one is going to win there. Mario losing a first round QB and when that QB was on his team he was stacking. Now I don't even know who tf their QB is and they are winning and are physical on both sides. Give me Mario and let him build it cause imo no one will win here early....roster has to be built up to many leaks.
I'm good with Mario. He's a recruiter and a program builder. And I agree it'll take a few years to get the talent where it needs to be to compete with the big dogs again.

Nesta is a side show out there. Makes one play and walks 40 yards downfield doing hand gestures. Would not fly under Mario that’s for sure. Nor would any kid have the stones to do it. There’s stories that when sabag Came to town all the bama players were upset cause they had to actually work now. Kids were puking the first day and a lot left. That was straight country club before he got there. If Mario comes here that’s what will happen
100%

I think Ole Miss got some talent....also the guy has failed alot too and more than one place. Secondly talent always wins so give me the recruiter....we haven't recruited well since Butch no matter what the rankings say.
Of course he has failed. To fail like he did back then and be in the position he is now succeeding with Ole Miss tells me that the man has a ton of experience that has taught him quite a bit. It also tells me that he has overcome those failures to be where he is now.

To be honest I wouldn't have had much interest in Kiffin after the USC debacle but since then he has grown significantly and has shown evidence of having matured considerably. Personally I think being exposed to Nick Saban and how he runs things taught him a great deal. After three years at FAU and his time at Mississippi, I have changed my stance on Lane Kiffin and consider him to be an excellent candidate. Not perfect by any means but who is?

Advertisement
Didnt manny tell NFL teams Brevin would show up to practice hammered from the night before and hurt his stock?

Advertisement
Back