SIAP: Interesting Brevin Jordan tweet

Advertisement
I’m not sure the timing is rite for landing Mario this year given what he got going on with Oregon this seasun. No sauces.
there's something about leaving a school on a high note.

if he doesn't love it there then why not go out on your own terms after a playoff run in oregon?

Advertisement
listen I’m tired of manny too but Brevin gotta pick his ****** up man that boy so SOFT. I don’t respect anything from him. He was a cancer too he coulda helped more than he did
I respect Jordan’s passion, but there were key moments where he let us down on the field when we needed him the most. That first half against UNC last year was ugly for him.

Advertisement
listen I’m tired of manny too but Brevin gotta pick his ****** up man that boy so SOFT. I don’t respect anything from him. He was a cancer too he coulda helped more than he did
Seems like he is especially salty with MD… any comments or knowledge what may be behind that if you’re comfortable sharing?

Advertisement
As much as I hate Manny, he wouldn’t be saying that stuff if Brevin doesn’t give him reason to.

Manny’s evaluations of prospects can’t be all sunshine and rainbows if it isn’t true, because then NFL personnel wouldn’t trust him in coming drafts (if he were to stay here in a different world).

Advertisement
AR was celebrating the news of James being fired and was alluding to Diaz being canned; Nesta commented on one of his tweets and called him an attention seeker. It appeared Nesta wasn’t happy with people dancing on the metaphorical graves of James and Diaz.
I don't see how this is a bad look. Former player who thinks this program could be better and is happy to see changes. Current player who's being territorial and not very happy to see people trying to push out his head coach and school official🤷🏾‍♂️

What could’ve Brevin did more of??? Have more balls thrown his way? Teach the defense how to tackle? Gtfoh.He has every right to be bitter. Imagine busting your *** off in the off-season only to have incompetent coaches destroying your season.

I don't see how this is a bad look. Former player who thinks this program could be better and is happy to see changes. Current player who's being territorial and not very happy to see people trying to push out his head coach and school official🤷🏾‍♂️
I hear what you’re saying — think it just adds to perception that UM Is clusterfvck.

Advertisement
Back