SIAP: Interesting Brevin Jordan tweet

Advertisement
He is your Diaz in what way? Do you think his offense is gimmicky? Kiffin has demonstrated the ability to competently navigate a program through the toughest conference in football with a team that isn't as talented as the Alabama's, Auburn's, and Texas A&Ms of the world. You can't even begin to compare that to the **** ant that is Manny Diaz.
I think Ole Miss got some talent....also the guy has failed alot too and more than one place. Secondly talent always wins so give me the recruiter....we haven't recruited well since Butch no matter what the rankings say.

Dreaming if anyone thinks Mario is coming here:
Mario Cristobal's contract now runs through the 2026 season. Oregon's fourth-year head coach received an automatic one-year contract extension through Jan. 14, 2027 after the No. 3 Ducks won their ninth regular season game of the season by beating Washington State, 38-24, Saturday night at Autzen Stadium
You want to see how much they love Mario at Oregon…see what happens if/when he loses to Utah either of these 2 games….Oregon fans are as bad if not worse than Cane fans…

If we go after a guy that just play calls with this fanbase expectations we will be looking for a head coach in three years. I think most of our fans over rate our roster and have for a long time. JMO though
I think I understand what you meant by Kiffin being this years version of Diaz. You do not believe that Kiffin has the ability to significantly improve our roster through recruiting. Therefore you think it will basically come down to his ability to improve us through his offensive system/play calling and you don't think that will be nearly enough. Ok I get it. Interesting take but we will have to agree to disagree because I think Kiffin will be able to recruit here.

Advertisement
I think Ole Miss got some talent....also the guy has failed alot too and more than one place. Secondly talent always wins so give me the recruiter....we haven't recruited well since Butch no matter what the rankings say.
You could say Kiffin failed considerably at USC and with the Raiders but he clearly wasn't ready for those jobs, he found a way though to land those jobs because it's safe to assume he sold himself well. That's a trait that easily correlates to a good likelihood of recruiting success. Overall Lane would be a solid hire IMO.

Players have been standing up for failed coaches as long as I can remember. This happens all of the time. I’m sure most of them like Manny as a person, but they’re letting it cloud their judgment. He’s an awful coach, and is severely limiting the players and the team.
Explayers should then immediately be consulted as to their choice of new head coach…..😳

Advertisement
You could say Kiffin failed considerably at USC and with the Raiders but he clearly wasn't ready for those jobs, he found a way though to land those jobs because it's safe to assume he sold himself well. That's a trait that easily correlates to a good likelihood of recruiting success. Overall Lane would be a solid hire IMO.
More like.. his deep connections through his father got him those opportunities.

If there was no Monte he isn't coaching those programs.

Ole Miss running backs are all awesome. I finally watched them play this weekend.

Advertisement
You want to see how much they love Mario at Oregon…see what happens if/when he loses to Utah either of these 2 games….Oregon fans are as bad if not worse than Cane fans…
One only needs to go back to their boards after the Stanford game to see that.................

It’s all over what manny did during his last year/draft process. I guess he expected manny to throw on the cape for him and it didn’t happen,
He was apparently straight up w the scouts from what was said before and that didn’t he,l Bevin

Advertisement
Mario has to be licking his chops, he gets to come home with a serious money contract or he stays at Oregon with a huge matching contract that he can’t resist. It’s a win win for him. Nice situation to be in.
If he stays at Oregon they will be paying him 10 million a year. Plus whatever pocket change Phil knight gives him

Tennessee was a fail as well.....for me FIU has a ceiling and no one is going to win there. Mario losing a first round QB and when that QB was on his team he was stacking. Now I don't even know who tf their QB is and they are winning and are physical on both sides. Give me Mario and let him build it cause imo no one will win here early....roster has to be built up to many leaks.

Advertisement
Back