SIAP: Interesting Brevin Jordan tweet

What could’ve Brevin did more of??? Have more balls thrown his way? Teach the defense how to tackle? Gtfoh.He has every right to be bitter. Imagine busting your *** off in the off-season only to have incompetent coaches destroying your season.
He could for one thing learn how to high point a football. I know we beat Florida if he does. One of the announcers in a game later in the year talked about him fading away from the football instead of planting his feet and going up and snatching it out of the air.

Advertisement
**** Mario moving up my list
Hugging Reaction GIF

Reaction GIF

Flip possibility with you, D? Come on over!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dreaming if anyone thinks Mario is coming here:
Mario Cristobal's contract now runs through the 2026 season. Oregon's fourth-year head coach received an automatic one-year contract extension through Jan. 14, 2027 after the No. 3 Ducks won their ninth regular season game of the season by beating Washington State, 38-24, Saturday night at Autzen Stadium

Advertisement
Mario Cristobal's contract now runs through the 2026 season. Oregon's fourth-year head coach received an automatic one-year contract extension through Jan. 14, 2027 after the No. 3 Ducks won their ninth regular season game of the season by beating Washington State, 38-24, Saturday night at Autzen Stadium
Thanks

It’s past your bed time, Fraggle!

Advertisement
As much as I hate Manny, he wouldn’t be saying that stuff if Brevin doesn’t give him reason to.

Manny’s evaluations of prospects can’t be all sunshine and rainbows if it isn’t true, because then NFL personnel wouldn’t trust him in coming drafts (if he were to stay here in a different world).
Yep, I remember it got out that Jimbo told NFL people to not draft Ej Manuel in the first round and people got upset at Jimbo but you have to be truthful to the nfl scouts or you will lose respect for you and your program if you lie to them.

AR was celebrating the news of James being fired and was alluding to Diaz being canned; Nesta commented on one of his tweets and called him an attention seeker. It appeared Nesta wasn’t happy with people dancing on the metaphorical graves of James and Diaz.

Players have been standing up for failed coaches as long as I can remember. This happens all of the time. I’m sure most of them like Manny as a person, but they’re letting it cloud their judgment. He’s an awful coach, and is severely limiting the players and the team.

Advertisement
Back