SIAP: Interesting Brevin Jordan tweet

Dreaming if anyone thinks Mario is coming here:
Mario Cristobal's contract now runs through the 2026 season. Oregon's fourth-year head coach received an automatic one-year contract extension through Jan. 14, 2027 after the No. 3 Ducks won their ninth regular season game of the season by beating Washington State, 38-24, Saturday night at Autzen Stadium
He may not come here but this recent extension holds no weight. It will change his buyout. He will either come here or renegotiate with Oregon.

Advertisement
Mario Cristobal's contract now runs through the 2026 season. Oregon's fourth-year head coach received an automatic one-year contract extension through Jan. 14, 2027 after the No. 3 Ducks won their ninth regular season game of the season by beating Washington State, 38-24, Saturday night at Autzen Stadium
Alison Brie Shut Up GIF

Advertisement
That extension doesn’t mean anything.

Advertisement
Which means absolutely nothing in the Grand scheme of things...

Advertisement
I don't see how this is a bad look. Former player who thinks this program could be better and is happy to see changes. Current player who's being territorial and not very happy to see people trying to push out his head coach and school official🤷🏾‍♂️
This

Advertisement
Surprised at this take @Dwinstitles

I like Mario too but I thought you would be in the Kiffin camp for some reason. Personally I would be happy with either. Every candidate has their flaws. Is it the ability as a recruiter that has you interested in Mario?
To me every HC that is considered elite and capable of being dominant all have recruiting in common. And all our failed coaches had one common denominator they couldn't evaluate or recruit. I always had Mario ahead of Lane....Lane is my Diaz this cycle.........but obviously he's better than Diaz.

To me every HC that is considered elite and capable of being dominant all have recruiting in common. And all our failed coaches had one common denominator they couldn't evaluate or recruit. I always had Mario ahead of Lane....Lane is my Diaz this cycle.........but obviously he's better than Diaz.
But he Hops around like a Jackrabbit...we need stability....can't be doing this job search BS every 3yrs....

He is your Diaz in what way? Do you think his offense is gimmicky? Kiffin has demonstrated the ability to competently navigate a program through the toughest conference in football with a team that isn't as talented as the Alabama's, Auburn's, and Texas A&Ms of the world. You can't even begin to compare that to the **** ant that is Manny Diaz.

Advertisement
Back