SIAP fumble on fsu's final drive

DontCareJustWin

Freshman
was it me or was that a fumble by the fsu rb. the play def shouldnt have been called dead because the fsu rb was still fighting for yards. and after rewatching the play he wasnt down by contact. also i wonder why they didnt review the play. anyone else feel the same about that play?

Advertisement
was it me or was that a fumble by the fsu rb. the play def shouldnt have been called dead because the fsu rb was still fighting for yards. and after rewatching the play he wasnt down by contact. also i wonder why they didnt review the play. anyone else feel the same about that play?

Is this when McIntish stripped + stole the ball?

If so, looked like a live play to me. Was glossed over by the ginger and the ***** with feet.

Not sure what happened there. McIntosh is 10 yards away from everybody and I finally hear a whistle, and somehow they said he was down? You can't blow the whistle after you realized what happened. Because if he would've broke loose they wouldn't have stopped him.

Advertisement
Yep, by the time the whistle blew we had the ball 20 yards down the field. Same with the Matthew Thomas targeting non review. You don't bend someone's head forward and knock their helmet off with a hit to the shoulder. Pure idiocy that wasn't looked at.

these f'in refs missed like 5 pass interference calls on FSU as well I was like WTF??

They said his forward progress had stopped before he fumbled. I don't think that's reviewable but I may be wrong. Terrible call either way and should've at least led to a conference between the refs.

Advertisement
Refs were hot garbage. It took a WWF take down for the zebras to call a hold. And they missed a couple other ones just about as bad by the FSU OL.

these f'in refs missed like 5 pass interference calls on FSU as well I was like WTF??
I don't usually bother ing about the refs but FSU held on every ****ing play.

The **** was ridiculous

Not even hyperbole to say that was the was worst officiating when it comes to not calling holding I've ever seen.

I understand the 3 point spread with FSU as favorites now... Vegas knew

Advertisement

Is this when McIntish stripped + stole the ball?

If so, looked like a live play to me. Was glossed over by the ginger and the ***** with feet.
Still laughing!!

Advertisement
We talked about this a couple years back.Not sure the ACC wants us to win the thing.Weve been screwed so many times over the years it’s laughable.Now are we the only ones that have gotten screwed.No.Not by a long shot.

But everytime it comes down to a marginal call or a call that’s needed for us to gain an advantage in the game it isn’t called or it’s overturned.

We should all know we can never leave our fate in the hands of the zebras in any big game or important situation cause I can almost guarantee we will come out on the short end of the call.

But it is what it is.Is it fair? Nope.Will it change? Doubt it very seriously.

Felt the same, should have been a fumble. Refs were horrible.
I don’t think the refs called bs on us other than unsportsmanlike on last TD play. The problem was they didn’t call blatant penalties on fsu. The holding that was going on to our DL and the PI’s were ridiculous. However going in we knew we were going to get screwed so with that being said I honestly expected worse last wk and this wk. and I thought that was a fumble which was obviously a huge miss.

To be fair they could have hit Pickney with a late hit but, picked up the flag. I agree though a lot of holding going on. Also the face mask called on Berrios was ridiculous.

Advertisement
Back