SIAP fumble on fsu's final drive

Let’s not forget the offensive PI on Berrios! I felt like that was being very picky. I feel like WR get away with that almost every time. Usually the only stuff they call is the blatant push offs with both hands. That dude was going to fall like he did either way. The hand fling by Berrios did nothing. He was just jockeying for position.

No way that was PI. He has a right to the ball and when that clown isnt even looking at the ball he can do what it take to get around him. He didnt extend either.

Advertisement
Lots and lots of missed holding calls on FSU when Starvin' Marvin dropped back.

They finally called one but it took their OL literally body slamming our guy - forget who it was.

Some questionable calls as well. Lots of FSU guys getting to our WRs way early.

It was bull****. They didnt blow the dam whistle until RJ was already running. Should of been 6.

After watching it again, probably the right call. Should have been reviewed but forward progress stopped. Whistle was really late. No way it would been overturned in our favor with that trash crew.

Edit: I stand corrected, clg003 with the insight.

Last edited:
Advertisement
After watching it again, probably the right call. Should have been reviewed but forward progress stopped. Whistle was really late. No way it would been overturned in our favor with that trash crew.

Makes no sense. Forward progress doesn't end a play. Its when he is down or the whistle blows. If he kept fighting and gained a half yard before the whistle blew would they have given it to him.

You can also see his arm go up in the air and he was trying to put the ball even more forward when he lost it. Right there is when he lost it after that he turns around to find it. There has to be other angles that show it perfectly clear.

Last edited:

Don't think it was the right call it got ripped out way before we started running with it the ball just got bobbled around for a second

Probably the right call? Tf you watching? Jackson had already ripped it out with mcintosh Running the other way with the ball and then the whistle was blown

Advertisement
You can also see his arm go up in the air and he was trying to put the ball even more forward when he lost it. Right there is when he lost it after that he turns around to find it. There has to be other angles that show it perfectly clear.

This! This is also at the apex of his forward progress. Fumle all the way. No excuse for not reviewing.

Probably the right call? Tf you watching? Jackson had already ripped it out with mcintosh Running the other way with the ball and then the whistle was blown

It gets lost when he tried to extend his arm. You can see it right there. He extends and JJ pops him. Balls lost. He is moving the ball forward and he loses it. Not even a question that should have been reviewed.

Makes no sense. Forward progress doesn't end a play. Its when he is down or the whistle blows. If he kept fighting and gained a half yard before the whistle blew would they have given it to him.

Good point. I didn’t see his arm outstretched at the end which negates everything I said. Still baffling that they didn’t review it.

Advertisement

They finally called one but it took their OL literally body slamming our guy - forget who it was.

Izzo slammed Redwine. Only holding they called all game long.

was it me or was that a fumble by the fsu rb. the play def shouldnt have been called dead because the fsu rb was still fighting for yards. and after rewatching the play he wasnt down by contact. also i wonder why they didnt review the play. anyone else feel the same about that play?

Is this when McIntish stripped + stole the ball?

If so, looked like a live play to me. Was glossed over by the ginger and the ***** with feet.

McElfacquit grew up an FSU fan and wanted to go there. It was pretty clear during his facqy commentary throughout the game that he was actively pulling for FSU.

That play was clearly a fumble and likely would have went the other way for a TD.

To be fair they could have hit Pickney with a late hit but, picked up the flag. I agree though a lot of holding going on. Also the face mask called on Berrios was ridiculous.

That wasn't a late hit because Patrick thought it was a live ball and went after it like it was a fumble.

Advertisement
these f'in refs missed like 5 pass interference calls on FSU as well I was like WTF??

And about 40 holding calls.
Yeah that was ridiculous. FSU was blatantly holding on virtually play and I think they only got called for it once and that was the time our guy literally got thrown to the ground in front of the ref.
They called one ther one either Norton or McIntosh was turned around with a hold.

Izzo slammed Redwine. Only holding they called all game long.
As I posted their center got called for one and J. Johnson got slammed not redwine iirc.

Did they ever show the replay of the ruffing the passer they hit us with?
The one were there was offsetting penalties. I think it was on third down.
I dont don't think they ever showed it.

Advertisement
Back