SIAP fumble on fsu's final drive

Yep, by the time the whistle blew we had the ball 20 yards down the field. Same with the Matthew Thomas targeting non review. You don't bend someone's head forward and knock their helmet off with a hit to the shoulder. Pure idiocy that wasn't looked at.

There was no whistle, claimed forward progress, but don't blow the whistle. Straight bull****.

Advertisement
To be fair they could have hit Pickney with a late hit but, picked up the flag. I agree though a lot of holding going on. Also the face mask called on Berrios was ridiculous.

I think Pinck thought he fumbled and the ref gave him the benefit of doubt. If Patrick would have fell, he probably would have got the flag.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spent the entire afternoon screaming at a TV asking "how the F is that not a hold"....every play it seemed as though they were holding...blatantly, how do you go from 9 million TFL against a mediocre defense to only 9 against an elite defense....hold until they make you stop...glad I have 365 to have this feeling...F the Semenholes

There were so many egregious officiating issues. I honestly think the refs didn't want to allow Blackman to become heinously injured on TV. The guy just doesn't have the size and durability for this level of play YET.

The fumble was ludicrous, the whistle wasn't blown till well after, as I recall there was another fumble that our guys recovered and they whistled early a few years back under Golden that would have changed the game as well.

Da fix was in with da refs but Rosie and Berrios and company busted da wise guys anyway.

Advertisement
But fellas, don't it feel extra good to beat not only fsu but the refs as well....no media coverage will pick it up. But evertime we watch it back we will know how far the officiating was swung towards their side...that goes for last years game as well when Walton had the td called back and Chad Thomas was held but no call.....We BEAT ALL OF THEM TODAY!!!!!!!! no one could stop this team

I spent the entire afternoon screaming at a TV asking "how the F is that not a hold"....every play it seemed as though they were holding...blatantly, how do you go from 9 million TFL against a mediocre defense to only 9 against an elite defense....hold until they make you stop...glad I have 365 to have this feeling...F the Semenholes

I still remember the 2002 game. FSU ran the ball something like 52 times against a great UM DL and there was never a holding call. This was about as absurd.

The lack of a targeting call on Mathew Thomas' hit on Rosier was egregious. If that's not targeting, wtf is?

Advertisement
The lack of a targeting call on Mathew Thomas' hit on Rosier was egregious. If that's not targeting, wtf is?

And then they take what, 2 hours to confirm the winning td? Bet you they all attend FSU dinners and cigars.

Until the whistle blows, the play is still alive. I'm tired of these refs making up crap as they go. McIntosh clearly took the ball and was headed downfield b4 they blew the whistle. That was the game right there.

Let’s not forget the offensive PI on Berrios! I felt like that was being very picky. I feel like WR get away with that almost every time. Usually the only stuff they call is the blatant push offs with both hands. That dude was going to fall like he did either way. The hand fling by Berrios did nothing. He was just jockeying for position.

Let’s not forget the offensive PI on Berrios! I felt like that was being very picky. I feel like WR get away with that almost every time. Usually the only stuff they call is the blatant push offs with both hands. That dude was going to fall like he did either way. The hand fling by Berrios did nothing. He was just jockeying for position.

100%. Berrios made a great play on the ball.

Advertisement
The offensive PI. Holding on like every play. Non-PI calls on our final drive. Been the FSU fans next to us at Doak said we were getting horrific calls.

these f'in refs missed like 5 pass interference calls on FSU as well I was like WTF??
I don't usually bother ing about the refs but FSU held on every ****ing play.

The **** was ridiculous

Not even hyperbole to say that was the was worst officiating when it comes to not calling holding I've ever seen.

I understand the 3 point spread with FSU as favorites now... Vegas knew

FSU +3 means Vegas is giving FSU 3 points and Miami is favored to win the game.

Advertisement
I lost my chit on that play. I started screaming "Fumble!" and though we won the game as McIntosh is running away with the ball. Yea his forward progress had stopped for a second but he was still fighting for yards. Best believe if he slipped away they wouldn't have blown it dead.

I looked like Mark Richt last week watching that play unfold. Bad words. I probably cuss less than he does. People looked at me like I was crazy. Terrible call. I knew it was going to cost us big.

To be fair they could have hit Pickney with a late hit but, picked up the flag. I agree though a lot of holding going on. Also the face mask called on Berrios was ridiculous.

Fvck that nonsense, the F$U player picked up the ball like he had fumbled it. Why should we be giving credit to the ref? You are just gobbling the d!cks of the announcers, who kept complaining when UM legally hit the F$U players hard.

Here's a thought. If an F$U player drops a pass or steps out of bounds, they should NOT keep acting like the play is live.

Oh, but those fvckers LOVE the premature end of plays when it involves a Fumble Recovery-6.

was it me or was that a fumble by the fsu rb. the play def shouldnt have been called dead because the fsu rb was still fighting for yards. and after rewatching the play he wasnt down by contact. also i wonder why they didnt review the play. anyone else feel the same about that play?

Is this when McIntish stripped + stole the ball?

If so, looked like a live play to me. Was glossed over by the ginger and the ***** with feet.

I dont think Mc stripped it. If you watch the replay. Looks like JJ comes in their and pops him right when Joe strips it. Cam turns around like he was looking for the ball and Mc grabbed it. I would have like to see the other angles of it for sure.

The fact that they didnt review it is mind blowing. The same with the targeting call on Rosier. FN QB gets hit in the back of the head and his helmet comes off and they dont review it, but the review Berrios and Ahmonds catches for 5 minutes.

Advertisement
Back