SIAP fumble on fsu's final drive

After watching it again, probably the right call. Should have been reviewed but forward progress stopped. Whistle was really late. No way it would been overturned in our favor with that trash crew.

Edit: I stand corrected, clg003 with the insight.

LOL at "forward progress."

Advertisement
Did they ever show the replay of the riffing the passer they hit us with?
The one were there was offsetting penalties. I think it was on third down.
I dont don't think they ever showed it.

Never showed it. I'm guessing it was absolutely nothing. ESPN fired everyone and runs their broadcasts like a Chinese sweatshop now, so they miss a lot of stuff they used to not miss.

Did they ever show the replay of the riffing the passer they hit us with?
The one were there was offsetting penalties. I think it was on third down.
I dont don't think they ever showed it.

Never showed it. I'm guessing it was absolutely nothing. ESPN fired everyone and runs their broadcasts like a Chinese sweatshop now, so they miss a lot of stuff they used to not miss.

I thought so. I found it ridiculous. It was a major play and not one replay!

these f'in refs missed like 5 pass interference calls on FSU as well I was like WTF??
I don't usually bother ing about the refs but FSU held on every ****ing play.

The **** was ridiculous

Not even hyperbole to say that was the was worst officiating when it comes to not calling holding I've ever seen.

I understand the 3 point spread with FSU as favorites now... Vegas knew

FSU +3 means Vegas is giving FSU 3 points and Miami is favored to win the game.

Thanks genius

Advertisement
Yep, after rewatching that's a fumble and 6...instead of letting it play out they blow the whistle after we're running downfield. Thought it was a fumble at the game, watching the replay shows it definitely was. They review 2-3 fuvkin yards on the AR stretch but nothing for this. Even if they reviewed we would have only got the ball at the spot because the blew the whistle...such ****. Did not see a roughing on the offsetting penalties either...I turned my head to watch where the ball went but it seemed like they made up for the flag they picked up on the one play. They were holding all over the field, even our WRs but we hardly got any calls.

The RB is still driving into the pile but his "forward progress" is stopped because Miami has pulled the ball from his arms. Absolutely a live play. Garbage officiating.

So how is stuff like this even addressed? I mean it's so blatant. Do they score the refs? Is there any real regress for officiating like this?

Advertisement
So how is stuff like this even addressed? I mean it's so blatant. Do they score the refs? Is there any real regress for officiating like this?

If I'm not mistaken after every game the schools submit a list of officiating grievances to the ACC. What happens at that point is anybody's guess.

Advertisement
Back