SIAP - EVEN SHERIEFFS

Absolutely we shoukd block him to teams on our schedule. Teams would sign him just to get inside info. He did nothing for this program. He can still transfer to old dominion
This^ cant make sense to you; I’m not sure why you wrote it. Coaches, who know the playbook better than the kids, change positions within conferences every year. No kid ever has been a mole once transferring.

Wake Forest coach GAVE their playbook to other teams and they still won some games. It’s about control.

Advertisement
It's bulls*** when others do it and the same when we do it. The day is FAST approaching when the power will shift much more to the players. And "policies" like this will be no more.
Complete bull****! Richt is wrong. James is wrong. Miami is wrong. The ACC and the NCAA are wrong. Evan shouldn’t even need a release.

No school should be able to restrict any student from furthering their education anywhere, when the “blocking school” isn’t paying for it.

How is richt wrong? Lol
Because they don’t have to restrict Evan.

It’s not they. Clearly been stated it’s UM policy and Blake James decision. Richt doesn’t have time to go beg n plead for James to change his mind for one player when he has recruiting and 80 other players to take care of. These kids know the transfer rule right or wrong so when you decide to do it have a plan in place to deal with it.
Not saying it’s not, but I wasn’t aware that this was a clearly stated policy. Also, if non inconference, then why was D.J. Johnson only cleared for PAC 12 schools? Every school says it’s a clearly stated policy but then they act like KSU did last year, which shows that they’re making it up as they go along to punish kids.

It’s a bad rule. Schools shouldn’t have domain over what kids can do once they decide to leave.

Advertisement
Nobody cares where he goes.

They just want to keep consistent with the policy.

What a horribly short-sighted public statement by that coach. He better hope none of his younger, current players had dreams of playing for The U. Keep that **** between you and the Miami coaches; no need to broadcast the school's business on twitter.

Basically just guaranteed that Richt won't even give any of his players a scout look in the future.

Lol if there is an ACC team that wants to start Evan Sheriffs please let him go there. If we can’t beat an Evan Sheriffs led team then we can’t beat anyone

Last edited:
It's bulls*** when others do it and the same when we do it. The day is FAST approaching when the power will shift much more to the players. And "policies" like this will be no more.
Complete bull****! Richt is wrong. James is wrong. Miami is wrong. The ACC and the NCAA are wrong. Evan shouldn’t even need a release.

No school should be able to restrict any student from furthering their education anywhere, when the “blocking school” isn’t paying for it.

How is richt wrong? Lol
Because they don’t have to restrict Evan.

It’s not they. Clearly been stated it’s UM policy and Blake James decision. Richt doesn’t have time to go beg n plead for James to change his mind for one player when he has recruiting and 80 other players to take care of. These kids know the transfer rule right or wrong so when you decide to do it have a plan in place to deal with it.
This guy gets it. This has nothing to do with Richt. It's UM policy, and I don't blame Richt one bit for not wasting a minute of his time trying to convince the University to make an exception.

Advertisement
Yeah you under no circumstances let him to a school on our schedule or conference. Makes total sense IMO.

Does Evan even WANT to go to an ACC school, or future opponent? This is VERY common. It's not like he's being blocked from going to Georgia, who isn't on our schedule. You don't let a guy that knows your O as well as Shirreffs transfer into an enemy camp. Dude is smart, and you'd better believe that knowledge would be used against us. Heck, Shirreffs himself probably wouldn't want to be put in that situation, so this is a complete non-story as far as I'm concerned.

Advertisement
[TWEET]959544881483051009[/TWEET]

wtf is this ****. Evan Shirreffs is not good enough to be getting sympathy articles

Advertisement

wtf is this ****. Evan Shirreffs is not good enough to be getting sympathy articles

Since I'm already here in Tetragrammaton Cane's head, I can use a word he has already used (to save the others from his very short list of them):

Bull****

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/miami-blocking-evan-shirreffs-grad-transfer-request-the-latest-issue-in-a-flawed-system/

"If I don't win the appeal, I won't be able to go to some of the best MBA opportunities in the country," Shirreffs said.
That list includes Duke, Virginia, North Carolina, Wake Forest and Boston College, all in the ACC."

"I legitimately will be able to finish the MBA program wherever I go. That's what I'm interested in," Shirreffs added.

It's not about finishing, Evan; it is about getting into an Elite MBA.

https://www.fuqua.duke.edu/programs/daytime-mba/class-profile

Maybe old ruptured duck master should look at that work experience part, the one that says 5-6 years of said WORK EXPERIENCE is needed to be admitted. My child graduated with a 3.92 in Finance from Miami and was admitted to Duke's MBA program (with a scholarship) and 5 years of Work Experience. He turned them down to go to an even higher-ranked program w/scholarship...A program which again requires 5 years of Work Experience.

Top MBA programs have no time for lectures missed for football practice and will not threaten their hard won prestige for a clipboard holder.

Hey, it's really empty here in TC's head, we should have a huge party!

Last edited:

Since I'm already here in Tetragrammaton Cane's head, I can use a word he has already used (to save the others from his very short list of them):

Bull****

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/miami-blocking-evan-shirreffs-grad-transfer-request-the-latest-issue-in-a-flawed-system/

"If I don't win the appeal, I won't be able to go to some of the best MBA opportunities in the country," Shirreffs said.
That list includes Duke, Virginia, North Carolina, Wake Forest and Boston College, all in the ACC."

"I legitimately will be able to finish the MBA program wherever I go. That's what I'm interested in," Shirreffs added.

Maybe old ruptured duck master should look at that work experience part, the one that says 5-6 years of said WORK EXPERIENCE is needed to be admitted. My child graduated with a 3.92 in Finance from Miami and was admitted to Duke's MBA program (with a scholarship) and 5 years of Work Experience. He turned them down to go to an even higher-ranked program w/scholarship...A program which again requires 5 years of Work Experience.

Top MBA programs have no time for lectures missed for football practice and will not threaten their hard won prestige for a clipboard holder.

LOL I see now, the plot thickens. LOL at Shirreffs trying to rat his way into an elite MBA program under the guise of being a grad transfer for the football team. I just recently went through the Round 1 application process; Shirreffs is woefully underqualified to be admitted to any elite program on his own merits with 0 work experience.

If he's set on going somewhere with an elite/top tier MBA program I see him as having two options.

1) If he's dead set on still playing football and cheating the system so to speak, try to transfer to Northwestern, Stanford, Cal, Michigan, UCLA, Texas, or Indiana.

2) Quit football and apply wherever the **** you want.

We owe him nothing. Shirreffs it sounds like is trying to have his cake and eat it to, and going through the media to play the sympathy card, especially when we gave him an opportunity no one else would, is pathetic.

Bull****

LOL I see now, the plot thickens. LOL at Shirreffs trying to rat his way into an elite MBA program under the guise of being a grad transfer for the football team. I just recently went through the Round 1 application process; Shirreffs is woefully underqualified to be admitted to any elite program on his own merits with 0 work experience.

If he's set on going somewhere with an elite/top tier MBA program I see him as having two options.

1) If he's dead set on still playing football and cheating the system so to speak, try to transfer to Northwestern, Stanford, Cal, Michigan, UCLA, Texas, or Indiana.

2) Quit football and apply wherever the **** you want.

We owe him nothing. Shirreffs it sounds like is trying to have his cake and eat it to, and going through the media to play the sympathy card, especially when we gave him an opportunity no one else would, is pathetic.

Bingo.

Dude could also go the Ivy league route. Miami isn't blocking him from any of those schools ... Since, ya know, it's about getting into the best MBA program for the next 50 years of his life.

Minor league move on part of the school. Let him transfer where he wants. I am sure Mark Richt would let him.

Advertisement
Back