SIAP - EVEN SHERIEFFS

Advertisement
same teacher as Berrios screwed him out of the 4.0. Did not read, but how can UM block a grad transfer?

This the the critical question here.

Its my understanding that once a kid graduates, they are free to transfer where they want without restriction. Something not right here.

**** you didnt read this whole thread out did you

CIS mods lulz

Its my understanding that once a kid graduates, they are free to transfer where they want without restriction.

They can, but I think the NCAA leaves it up to the schools where they can transfer to.

Go to page 24 of the UM Student-Athlete Handbook under "Transferring":

https://issuu.com/miamihurricanes/docs/2016-17_student_athlete_handbook_ne_d957a7e0254ca9
Page 23 is interesting re: disability policies and loss of value policies

Advertisement
[TWEET]959544881483051009[/TWEET]

wtf is this ****. Evan Shirreffs is not good enough to be getting sympathy articles

Since I'm already here in Tetragrammaton Cane's head, I can use a word he has already used (to save the others from his very short list of them):

Bull****

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/miami-blocking-evan-shirreffs-grad-transfer-request-the-latest-issue-in-a-flawed-system/

"If I don't win the appeal, I won't be able to go to some of the best MBA opportunities in the country," Shirreffs said.
That list includes Duke, Virginia, North Carolina, Wake Forest and Boston College, all in the ACC."

"I legitimately will be able to finish the MBA program wherever I go. That's what I'm interested in," Shirreffs added.

It's not about finishing, Evan; it is about getting into an Elite MBA.

https://www.fuqua.duke.edu/programs/daytime-mba/class-profile

Maybe old ruptured duck master should look at that work experience part, the one that says 5-6 years of said WORK EXPERIENCE is needed to be admitted. My child graduated with a 3.92 in Finance from Miami and was admitted to Duke's MBA program (with a scholarship) and 5 years of Work Experience. He turned them down to go to an even higher-ranked program w/scholarship...A program which again requires 5 years of Work Experience.

Top MBA programs have no time for lectures missed for football practice and will not threaten their hard won prestige for a clipboard holder.

Hey, it's really empty here in TC's head, we should have a huge party!

LOL I see now, the plot thickens. LOL at Shirreffs trying to rat his way into an elite MBA program under the guise of being a grad transfer for the football team. I just recently went through the Round 1 application process; Shirreffs is woefully underqualified to be admitted to any elite program on his own merits with 0 work experience.

If he's set on going somewhere with an elite/top tier MBA program I see him as having two options.

1) If he's dead set on still playing football and cheating the system so to speak, try to transfer to Northwestern, Stanford, Cal, Michigan, UCLA, Texas, or Indiana.

2) Quit football and apply wherever the **** you want.

We owe him nothing. Shirreffs it sounds like is trying to have his cake and eat it to, and going through the media to play the sympathy card, especially when we gave him an opportunity no one else would, is pathetic.

Considering Michigan, Northwestern, Stanford and Cal-Berkley's MBA programs are all rated higher than any ACC MBA program sounds like a plan...Which would fail. Is he going for Round 3 at Duke, when the class is already pretty much full? How about those core classes that the profs won't excuse him from because of cohort requirements?

Ah, the arrogance of another no-talent **** traitor who thinks just because he "plays" football, he should be given special treatment over more deserving students who play by the rules. No wonder my current abode, Tetragrammy Cane, likes to suck him off...Hope the **** doesn't seep through the floor

If he's that conniving, perhaps he's focused on the wrong school. He should focus on law school where all the crooks go.

C'mon, guys...you're making too big a deal. Varsity football, even when redshirted, should count as work experience. Why shouldn't it? You got to go to meetings. Have to get up real early to work out. Sometimes you do public speaking (like when Susan Miller Degman or Fat Manny asks you questions in an extended interview), you have to keep secrets, i.e., confidentiality and good judgment (like when they substitute you in with a play called from the sideline--you have to whisper it to the team without blurting it out so the other team can hear it), you have to show persistence on projects (keep playing to the whistle), public relations and marketing a product(host recruits and take them to a club on the Beach without getting them drunk), business writing (sending tweets to recruits), in sum,...there are many ways Evan can demonstrate substantial work experience.

Advertisement
Back