SIAP: Coach! Kuligowski Promoted to Assistant Head Coach!

Wonder how this affects the dynamic between him and Diaz now. I mean a DC is usually over a Dline coach. Now with him being Asst Head coach it may be different.

This was my thought exactly. As much as I like Coach Kool, I think Diaz is just as deserving.

Advertisement
Wonder how this affects the dynamic between him and Diaz now. I mean a DC is usually over a Dline coach. Now with him being Asst Head coach it may be different.

This was my thought exactly. As much as I like Coach Kool, I think Diaz is just as deserving.

Kool is more important than diaz. Kool is a elite d-line coach. I dont care who on this staff leaves as long as kool stays.

I'd make him Provost of the cot**** university if this D plays the way we anticipate next season.

Advertisement
Doubt Diaz cares about Kool being assistant head coach. Alot of assistant head coaches are position coaches. I'm pretty sure Alabama's assistant head coach is their rb coach and I know for a fact penn state's is the wr coach

:braveheart2:

Deserves it. Between Diaz and Kul - from what I've seen so far - we may have the best Defensive coaching combo in college. Still have always to go tho.

Advertisement
Keep that man in Miami that's all I can say. Defensive line looked the best it has in 10 plus years last season.

Coach Kul and Coach Diaz need to be on the growing list of FBS assistants that make 1 mil +.

Both are the perfect and ideal fits for Miami football.

Advertisement
Well deserved! That man has earned every penny and the some!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kool is the kinda guy I'd be comfortable with at DC if Diaz were to ever leave.

The style of defense is rocket science. Until Golden came along it's been what we've been running here for 35 years.

Agreed! They have to do everything possible to keep him on the staff. Promote him before other programs start offering him Higher position / more money

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Of all the top coaches on our staff - kool, Diaz, dugans, which is likely to get poached first?

Not anything close to affecting the dynamic between the two.... kuligowski is the most well respected dline coach in the business. You do whatever you have to do to keep him. And all over college football there are assistant head coaches who are not the offensive coordinator or defensive coordinator

Yeah, isn't Kul technically under Diaz? I'm sure they've got it figured out, but I don't see how it isn't weird to have a position coach also be assistant head coach. As long as we keep him and Diaz, it's all good.

Not anything close to affecting the dynamic between the two.... kuligowski is the most well respected dline coach in the business. You do whatever you have to do to keep him. And all over college football there are assistant head coaches who are not the offensive coordinator or defensive coordinator

Yeah, isn't Kul technically under Diaz? I'm sure they've got it figured out, but I don't see how it isn't weird to have a position coach also be assistant head coach. As long as we keep him and Diaz, it's all good.

Assistant head coach is just a honorific title and denotes respect and $$ for the honoree. Kool does whatever Diaz needs him to do in whatever defense Diaz chooses to run.

Advertisement
Back