SIAP: Coach! Kuligowski Promoted to Assistant Head Coach!

Advertisement
me thinks this happened cause someone was trying to poach him

CONGRATS COACH KOOL!!!!!!!!

Yep! Im thinking thinking some SEC school or NFL. Wouldn't be surprised if we see some of our assistants get poached if we win 10 or 11 games next year. But to play with the big dogs its time Miami shells out some money to keep assistants.

Wonder how this affects the dynamic between him and Diaz now. I mean a DC is usually over a Dline coach. Now with him being Asst Head coach it may be different.

Advertisement
They opened up the books for him!!!!

I knew they were gonna make him after the season... After years & years of doing hits out in Mizzou, he came to Miami & got his bones.

He got his button, he's a Made Man now!!!

Wonder how this affects the dynamic between him and Diaz now. I mean a DC is usually over a Dline coach. Now with him being Asst Head coach it may be different.

Not anything close to affecting the dynamic between the two.... kuligowski is the most well respected dline coach in the business. You do whatever you have to do to keep him. And all over college football there are assistant head coaches who are not the offensive coordinator or defensive coordinator

Advertisement
Don't like that we had to promote him already after only 1 yr. I hope he can just stay happy with being a DL coach....just like I hope that Diaz is happy just being a DC for a few years. I think this Defensive staff is special, including Rumph. And I hope they don't leave before we have the opportunity to play for a title.

This crossed my mind also. From the outside it seems as though this staff genuinely likes each other so this should not have any negative impact.

Advertisement
Diaz runs the D, that's his show. Kul coaches the dl but Diaz would have final say. But there's mutual respect there , so I seriously doubt that's ever an issue. Both are good at what they do and very professional.

No issue.

Advertisement
CMR secured the commitment of a 5* RB and an elite Dline coach..

recruiting assassin

Advertisement
Back