SIAP - Boys Grinding (On Their Own!!)

Advertisement
Bruh why James Williams look like he hasn’t lifted a weight a day in his life 😑
Because then he'll outgrow the position he wants to play...
I'm no expert, but he needs to go where his physical traits and skills take him. He should not pigeon hole himself into safety when he could be a modern day NFL player that can come off the edge or drop back in coverage. We're talking top 15 pick in the draft type player. Not to mention helping the Canes D for the next two years.

Why is it every time I see this guy, I think it’s an episode of that wack *** Duck dynasty show
Duck Dynasty GIF by DefyTV

My only concern with James is if he really wants to go pro he's gonna need more size for his frame.... I know he still has time to do so if he stays two more years after this season... At some point soon this has to be addressed... Other than that I'm glad he's here and hope he has a great season...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was saying naw, like “naw, u’re right” to James not being weak. I was completely agreeing w/ my boy @Bender
I’m really excited to see JW with this coaching staff (I mean duh)

I think Feely was fine at S&C so no issue there but I think Mario and Co will teach JW better tackling and better discipline without taking the fangs out of his aggressiveness

He made a lot of high school plays last year that no longer work in college

Am I missing something or was it a missed tackle by JW in the Pitt game on the sideline... kid went for a kill shot and the reciever went for ~20 yds after the "tackle". Went right over the shoulder pads. Point being he has more to gain between the ears in terms of fundamentals before he improves his game physically.

Advertisement
I’m really excited to see JW with this coaching staff (I mean duh)

I think Feely was fine at S&C so no issue there but I think Mario and Co will teach JW better tackling and better discipline without taking the fangs out of his aggressiveness

He made a lot of high school plays last year that no longer work in college

Feeley was good at having guys look a certain way, but by all accounts from what I heard & what I assumed, the functional S&C by position was lacking. Guys were doing the same routines v. routines pertinent to their positions. So having a global bull/cut/strength program is not really conducive. It needed to be specialized per group. Hence our guys, especially, the back end, looked really stiff.

Feeley was an upgrade over Gus, by a mile, but that’s a low bar. Our S&C was still lacking.

Feeley was good at having guys look a certain way, but by all accounts from what I heard & what I assumed, the functional S&C by position was lacking. Guys were doing the same routines v. routines pertinent to their positions. So having a global bull/cut/strength program is not really conducive. It needed to be specialized per group. Hence our guys, especially, the back end, looked really stiff.

Feeley was an upgrade over Gus, by a mile, but that’s a low bar. Our S&C was still lacking.
Eh. The plan is the head coaches plan. I don’t really believe that someone as qualified as Feely was doesn’t know those things

But anyway, doesn’t matter now

Advertisement
Back