SIAP - Boys Grinding (On Their Own!!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wouldve bet good money @HurricanePhilly started it

jonah.gif

Because then he'll outgrow the position he wants to play...
I had read he wanted to stay at S but had no idea how bad until I came across this piece written by a Georgia recruiting analyst before he recommitted to the U.

“I started there at safety my freshman year and I want to end it there with my football career,” he said. “No matter what.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hate to bring it up but u recruit frame and talent both combined. Like u telling me Flagg goes to bama balloons up and can move? dude would be running a 6.9 forty pause. If he lost weight to gain speed he wouldnt have a position. Recruit monsters and that S/C program will show out.
U better hit that pause button

Advertisement
Advertisement
But do you think this is wise?
No. I do not think it's wise from any perspective. Not from the staffs because physically being underdeveloped at a position that requires so much physical contact isn't safe. Also from his standpoint being on the field and not being physically developed doesn't allow you to reach your full potential. However being real we can't say he's not hitting the weights or anything like that at all. THAT would be absurd obviously he does all of that. He's probably just trying to cut weight,if I had to imagine. So that way he can start off his program at his optimal weight for leanness and add muscle to his core. It's relatively common college and up for kids that are trying to shed baby fat to do it from that standpoint. That's not saying that's what's going on or not as I personally just don't know.

He’s my breakout star
I’ve been saying it since we got steele, i love JW and Tae but people just have them jumping kam like he wasn’t our best safety last year lol. I see potential ACC All American unless him missing the 4th quarter program and Spring effects his playing time.

Advertisement
Back