SIAP B. Baker may be on the move to TN as DC...

Advertisement
100% right bro, the only reason the mope squad takes a bigger bad rap is because there are more anti mopes. So on optics it makes the mopes look bad when most of the mopes are just being logical and asking questions, we are not willing to stay on a boat with the captain while it sinks while they are.
Mope has also become synonymous with people who say anything critical at all too. There are few all out mopes on here imo.

Facts

Can't say anything negative man the same warriors always come out with their weak armour and shield.
I was hella worried it was Manny's defense the whole time I said that for a long *** time.

We'll definitely find out next season if it was Manny or Baker thats if he gets the Tennessee job.

The sheer incompetence of the program for close to 20 years has made me lol plenty

I've seen that same mope squad want to hire Les Miles and winless Butch Davis, fire a diversity pencil pusher like Strawley and hail Danny White, the AD who may now actually hire Baker as their blueprints for success.

This program underachieving and the "solutions" pushed by a band of nitwit cry babies and wannabes hating on it aren't even close to being connected.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Funny thing is, Texas fans feel this way about Manny.

Hard to argue with them. It's not easy to shake the dirt off of giving up 500 yards rushing 2 times in your career. I give Manny credit for recognizing issues and trying to fix them and I think he's done a great job again of upgrading the coaching staff this offseason but you can't exactly say that Texas fans are wrong at this point.

Advertisement
The coaching fraternity is a complete joke. Tennessee’s athletic department is ran worse than ours. That takes complete incompetency
Whoa whoa whoa there buddy, slow down them horses! Did we wake up today and forget about these two Gems running the Hecht center? 🤢🤮

1612968637625.jpeg

1612968667953.jpeg

It happened for Manny
Sad but so true! But I think when he’s eventually fired from UM the coaching world has woken up to this charlatan and I very much doubt he’ll get another top DC job again. That is unless the doofus of all doofuses Mullet hires him again. A match made in **** those two but very much deserve eachother. Wouldn’t be shocked to see mullet replace One failed D coordinator in Grantham with another one in Manure.

Advertisement
I've seen that same mope squad want to hire Les Miles and winless Butch Davis, fire a diversity pencil pusher like Strawley and hail Danny White, the AD who may now actually hire Baker as their blueprints for success.

This program underachieving and the "solutions" pushed by a band of nitwit cry babies and wannabes hating on it aren't even close to being connected.
Here we go again man, I’ve now officially heard it all from from you. Lol your now officially on the record and saying that you’d rather have the Ticket salesmen from Maine or Minnesota who most likely thinks football is some form of “southern hockey.” 🤮 over a man who has proven he is able to build a successful football program at of all places UCF? Dang man, wow, I’m speechless! It’s almost as if you want the status quo of sucking the the past 17 seasons to continue. At this point I have to ask, are you sure you’re a Miami fan? Because you seem to want to continually keep the same clowns in charge that have made one bad hire after another in power. 🤔

We were right about Clappy, radio, fatso and now manure and his two record breaking worst defensive performances in the history of two once proud National championship programs in Texas and Miami! So what exactly have we not been right on? And what exactly have the slurpers been right on? Lmao

Put up with a bet to back your hot takes or stop @ me Nick.

You pick the bet.

Advertisement

I wasnt around for that time so it doesnt count for me I would of been happy with Butch obviously stacking 1st round talent.

Put up or stop @ me Nick.

You pick the bet.
I already put up on that thread. RVA has all the info. But hey, nice way to continue to dodge my questions on here! The more you dodge and redirect like a politician the more I either think your Manny himself or someone that actually wants this program to continue to suck! Which is it sport?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back