SIAP B. Baker may be on the move to TN as DC...

Advertisement
Advertisement
For somebody who the boards claim is trash he sure is a wanted man. 🤷🏾‍♂️🙄
Tennessee is trash also and if Heupal hires Blake he will be trash. Houston tried to be cute and hire D Nofrio and all the Canes fans said big mistake and most Houston fans ignored the claims. Dude was fired the next year.

If Blake gets this job not only has he lost most of his good players but no way they have a good year on D.

also dude isn’t cut out for Miami and the recruiting of the area

Last edited:
I wonder why people would think that about him...

Probably has nothing to do with how the Defense performed over the last 2 seasons with him as DC.
Who knows, maybe LSA and TN from the SEC saw something we did not see, LOL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is gonna turn into a Blake Baker truther thread isn’t it?

Well, let me throw the first Molotov ****tail before I run out the room...

If Blake was really a good DC but was hindered by Manny, then that means it’s Manny’s fault our Defense has regressed over the last 2 seasons... Which flies in the face of the numerous threads that have been posted over the last week or so declaring Manny a very good/90th percentile DC.

So, if you think Baker really was a good DC, you then can’t declare Manny a good DC too...

Either Baker was no bueno & what we saw in the 2019 & 2020 seasons was not an illusion, OR, Manny is the real culprit behind the Defense falling off a cliff from 2018, which should raise some eyebrows because guess who’s the DC for this season?...

Can’t have it both ways... Now I’ll sit back & watch chaos ensue lol

If Blake was really a good DC but was hindered by Manny, then that means it’s Manny’s fault our Defense has regressed over the last 2 seasons... Which flies in the face of the numerous threads that have been posted over the last week or so declaring Manny a very good/90th percentile DC.

So, if you think Baker really was a good DC, you then can’t declare Manny a good DC too...

Either Baker was no bueno & what we saw in the 2019 & 2020 seasons was not an illusion, OR, Manny is the real culprit behind the Defense falling off a cliff from 2018, which should raise some eyebrows because guess who’s the DC for this season?...

The 2019 defense wasn’t bad. You could see it starting to slide but was still top 25 vs the run, pass, and scoring D

Advertisement

Manny is running out of rope .

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Back