SIAP B. Baker may be on the move to TN as DC...

Advertisement
So he either has to bet with you or not post? When did your bytch fck *** start making the rules? That dude isn’t compelled to be dictated to by the likes of your coach dyck sucking face, Go Manny!!
Better be careful. He’s about to stomp the floor with one of his peach colored Toms, give out a high pitched hiss, and throw his Sauvignon Blanc right in your face. *****!!!

Watching you of all people suck off Golden while shïtting on the current staff/roster is the definition of irony. Serious question, will you actually root for Miami to win games this fall or really hope they lose so you can brag on a message board? That question is rhetorical considering you’re literally just running from thread to thread repeating yourself, trying to take a dump on any positive momentum this program is trying generate.

If Manny fails and gets fired then you will come on here and do the same song and dance about the next coach bc it’s all that you’ve done since I’ve been on this board. You literally root for every coach to fail so you and every other “fan” of your ilk can jerk each other off virtually. All while trying to play like you are the super fan, and are better than the fans that actually hope we succeed. Shït is tired.
Facts!!!!

Go Canes!!!

I led the charge to fire Folden. What you don’t get is that it’s ok to be objective. Folden was a **** HC, but his recruits on D were better than Manure’s so far.

It’s ok, dude. You can do it. You can let go of your Manny beads and be objective.
Led the charge...lol This poser is a legend in his own mind.

Go Canes!!!!

The slurpers are like fans from pet cemetery. Every time we change corches they get a bit weirder and more demented. There was a time when you could say hey, they’re good fans, just a bit positive, ___ may fix this ****ketry, and kinda know where they’re coming from. But when the act stays the same no matter the facts, then you realize they’re just mentally ill individuals. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of crazy. That’s them. It’s not about the Canes for them. It’s about their yawning need to validate their insecurities by acting like a superfan on a sports site. Their style has converged on typical NPC woke, as well. No logic, no argument, just epithet in place of anything, where the purpose of the epithet is to label you ‘not woke.’ Or in this case, ‘not fan.’

The sad thing is, they behave just like leftists - they’re mostly racists at heart. Ain’t no coincidence that the superfans defended shannon the least. Coker was a great man. Richt too. Golden was until they had to change tune. Diaz is this super guy. Only one they mocked was randy. His only attribute was he could recruit in the hood. Never mind he was the best of the awful group, and the only one with a meaningful post-UM career in cfb.
What are going to do storm the Hecht now?

Advertisement
Led the charge...lol This poser is a legend in his own mind.

Go Canes!!!!
You’re leading the charge to sniff my ***. Your obsession with me is flattering. This is probably your third screen name (and LOL at this super corny one) stalking me on here. Congratulations on getting me to notice you. You’ve finally arrived!

Better be careful. He’s about to stomp the floor with one of his peach colored Toms, give out a high pitched hiss, and throw his Sauvignon Blanc right in your face. *****!!

You two should get together for dinner just to talk about how much you hate ****.

Make sure to drink a lot so you have something to blame for what happens after!

Advertisement
Nick you are literally a functioning ****** so I’ll let this pass.

But so you know many years ago someone very close to me was beaten within an inch of their life just for being ***, so I choose not to participate in that kind of humor. It’s a choice not a weakness.

Again, please don’t @ me anymore.
I had a ****** very close to me beaten within an inch of his life just for being retarded, so I would hope that you could be as sensitive to the retarded as you are to your *** domestic partner who got beaten.

LOL at this hypocritical weasel. He’s using pejorative terms for the cognitively challenged. Then, a sentence later (and throughout this thread), he’s grandstanding about how *** jokes are off limits and offensive.

Did you get Nick banned, Go Manny!!, you weasel?

Advertisement
Back