SIAP B. Baker may be on the move to TN as DC...

The amount of closeted anger you regularly spew here has to be completely unsatisfying at this point.

Just embrace what really has you so upset and stop living a lie fakechise, life will be so much better for you.
Take a break “bro,” you’re completely unhinged! Maybe go watch the movie The Birdcage to calm the nerves. Robin Williams is funny in it and it takes place in good ole Miami. You gotta learn to laugh “bro!” 😂🤣
1613050515641.gif

Advertisement
Every HC they have done this they are the type of fans who are just happy the team is playing on Saturday. We are the type of fan that has seen excellence and anything lower is unacceptable. They don't care they just defend anything they think is anti miami....they are basically a female fan. Like when Brady won the Superbowl u saw women with patriot jerseys happy. He's not even a patriot player anymore I would say fuq him we just missed the playoffs. That's basically them...we have standards they just defend and deflect cause to them we are attacking the team.
The slurpers are like fans from pet cemetery. Every time we change corches they get a bit weirder and more demented. There was a time when you could say hey, they’re good fans, just a bit positive, ___ may fix this ****ketry, and kinda know where they’re coming from. But when the act stays the same no matter the facts, then you realize they’re just mentally ill individuals. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of crazy. That’s them. It’s not about the Canes for them. It’s about their yawning need to validate their insecurities by acting like a superfan on a sports site. Their style has converged on typical NPC woke, as well. No logic, no argument, just epithet in place of anything, where the purpose of the epithet is to label you ‘not woke.’ Or in this case, ‘not fan.’

The sad thing is, they behave just like leftists - they’re mostly racists at heart. Ain’t no coincidence that the superfans defended shannon the least. Coker was a great man. Richt too. Golden was until they had to change tune. Diaz is this super guy. Only one they mocked was randy. His only attribute was he could recruit in the hood. Never mind he was the best of the awful group, and the only one with a meaningful post-UM career in cfb.

You have to realize (as I know you do) that the slurpers have been fantastically wrong and equally ignorant and arrogant for 20 years. They've not only defended but celebrated every disastrous moran who we've had as HC since Coker. The arguments are all the same, just change the names. so after all this time, people who have had the same debates forever do probably lose some patience for the smug idiocy of blind devotion. No problem with the discussion but when the defenders fall into the typical 'trust the coaches you guys are just haters' routine, well, we've been down this road before.
1613052912513.gif

Advertisement
My $0.02:

If any coach came here and sucked, I wouldn't care if he left here and was successful elsewhere. Sometimes people just don't fit.

There is an expiration date on patience. That applies to players, coaches, and administration.

It's okay to celebrate good news even if you're not optimistic that the current staff is ideal.

All criticism of Manny isn't moping, and not all optimism is slurping.

It is preposterous explanation for why you are incapable of writing a post without a detailed description of a man with another man, then more power to you.

But you’re so obviously *** Fakelife, and you’ll be ok.
@RVACane I’m originally posting this gif to mess with Go Canes of course because he has shown a weakness in his armor with jokes that might be a little “light in the loafers” if you know what I mean! Lol so because CIS is thunder dome and as a combatant I have to take advantage of this and fvck with him about it. But all in good innocent fun of course, you know, just a couple guys running around playing “grab ***.” Lol but the reason I tagged you in it is because this gif might come in handy in Gator Tears to further make fun of DBshU! Lmao

1613054544959.gif

Last edited:
@RVACane I’m originally posting this gif to mess with Go Canes of course because he has shown a weakness in his armor with jokes that might be a little “light in the loafers” if you know what I mean! Lol so because CIS is thunder dome and as a combatant I have to take advantage of this and fvck with him about it. But all in good fun innocent fun of course, you know, just a couple guys running around playing “grab ***.” Lol but the reason I tagged you in it is because this gif might come in handy in Gator Tears to further make fun of DBshU! Lmao

View attachment 143328

Nick you are literally a functioning ****** so I’ll let this pass.

But so you know many years ago someone very close to me was beaten within an inch of their life just for being ***, so I choose not to participate in that kind of humor. It’s a choice not a weakness.

Again, please don’t @ me anymore.

My $0.02:

If any coach came here and sucked, I wouldn't care if he left here and was successful elsewhere. Sometimes people just don't fit.

There is an expiration date on patience. That applies to players, coaches, and administration.

It's okay to celebrate good news even if you're not optimistic that the current staff is ideal.

the staff he put together is good. whether Manny is a good HC remains to be seen. what we know is that hes not gonna have a lifetime to figure it out. the results will take care of itself so I don't get the back and forth. he wasn't extended, he made the changes to now both sides attempting to correct his mistakes, and now well see if it pays off in wins/losses. if it doesn't, hes gone and we start over.

Advertisement
The slurpers are like fans from pet cemetery. Every time we change corches they get a bit weirder and more demented. There was a time when you could say hey, they’re good fans, just a bit positive, ___ may fix this ****ketry, and kinda know where they’re coming from. But when the act stays the same no matter the facts, then you realize they’re just mentally ill individuals. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of crazy. That’s them. It’s not about the Canes for them. It’s about their yawning need to validate their insecurities by acting like a superfan on a sports site. Their style has converged on typical NPC woke, as well. No logic, no argument, just epithet in place of anything, where the purpose of the epithet is to label you ‘not woke.’ Or in this case, ‘not fan.’

The sad thing is, they behave just like leftists - they’re mostly racists at heart. Ain’t no coincidence that the superfans defended shannon the least. Coker was a great man. Richt too. Golden was until they had to change tune. Diaz is this super guy. Only one they mocked was randy. His only attribute was he could recruit in the hood. Never mind he was the best of the awful group, and the only one with a meaningful post-UM career in cfb.
1613055530127.gif

the staff he put together is good. whether Manny is a good HC remains to be seen. what we know is that hes not gonna have a lifetime to figure it out. the results will take care of itself so I don't get the back and forth. he wasn't extended, he made the changes to now both sides attempting to correct his mistakes, and now well see if it pays off in wins/losses. if it doesn't, hes gone and we start over.
Exactly, anything else is just speculation and really not worth arguing about. But it sure is fun to watch others do it.

Nick you are literally a functioning ****** so I’ll let this pass.

But so you know many years ago someone very close to me was beaten within an inch of their life just for being ***, so I choose not to participate in that kind of humor. It’s a choice not a weakness.

Again, please don’t @ me anymore.
It was just a joke man, and I meant no real disrespect from it. I was just messing with you but now that I know what happened to your friend, out of respect for you, as you have shown me respect in the past as a veteran, I won’t make that joke towards you anymore. I’m sorry for what happened to your friend and obviously I think that’s awful and inhuman. I pray he’s ok!
But I’m still gonna @ you at every turn to call out your slurpyness, I’m sorry, but that I can’t avoid my friend. Maybe it’s just the functioning ****** in me! Lol

Thread derailed. But al Washington officially turned down the Tennessee DC gig.

thank god I’m not a Tennessee football fan. Perfect example of how issshhh could always be worse

Attachments

• A17F768B-97EE-45CA-815C-2284B12CF9FB.jpeg
    A17F768B-97EE-45CA-815C-2284B12CF9FB.jpeg
    525.2 KB · Views: 21
Advertisement
Every HC they have done this they are the type of fans who are just happy the team is playing on Saturday. We are the type of fan that has seen excellence and anything lower is unacceptable. They don't care they just defend anything they think is anti miami....they are basically a female fan. Like when Brady won the Superbowl u saw women with patriot jerseys happy. He's not even a patriot player anymore I would say fuq him we just missed the playoffs. That's basically them...we have standards they just defend and deflect cause to them we are attacking the team.
so much for once a cane always a cane mentality haha

You wrong for the patriots Brady take. Guy gave us 20 years and 6 championships. Was a great member of our community. Why would I have any animosity towards him? He was more or less forced out for petty reasons. If he signed with a rival then yeah I wouldn’t have been happy or as supportive. But the guy went to an out of conference team and did his thing. Pats are always #1 and I would pick them over any team Brady played for, but I’ll always support the guy.
Btw, Boston drew a higher super bowl rating than Tampa did. 95% of pats fans are pumped for Brady, guys like part of our family. People outside of Massachusetts/New England dont understand how much Brady means to us. We really don’t have much outside of sports up here and we didn’t win iiishh until he showed up.

So are we thinking Baker could potentially be our DC replacement? I didn't bother reading 1st 10 pages.

so much for once a cane always a cane mentality haha

You wrong for the patriots Brady take. Guy gave us 20 years and 6 championships. Was a great member of our community. Why would I have any animosity towards him? He was more or less forced out for petty reasons. If he signed with a rival then yeah I wouldn’t have been happy or as supportive. But the guy went to an out of conference team and did his thing. Pats are always #1 and I would pick them over any team Brady played for, but I’ll always support the guy.
Btw, Boston drew a higher super bowl rating than Tampa did. 95% of pats fans are pumped for Brady, guys like part of our family. People outside of Massachusetts/New England dont understand how much Brady means to us. We really don’t have much outside of sports up here and we didn’t win iiishh until he showed up.
Bruh I'm talking like females who wear his jersey and root for him cause they like him. Your probably a true patriot fan and it's ok to root for TB it's not like u guys had a bad breakup. I just used the female fan as a example to those cane fans who act like those type of fans. I would root for Jeter except if he went to Boston.

I keep telling those Patriot fans they won't win a superbowl within like 20 years. Brady was a huge loss for them. That's like Saban leaving bama. They won't recover

Advertisement
My $0.02:

Could not agree more.

Take a break “bro,” you’re completely unhinged! Maybe go watch the movie The Birdcage to calm the nerves. Robin Williams is funny in it and it takes place in good ole Miami. You gotta learn to laugh “bro!” 😂🤣
View attachment 143325
You know you’re unhinged when you’re on here arguing with rok. This poor closet queen, Go Manny!!, needs a standing 8 count.

Advertisement
Back