Shrieffs Transfering

I hope he transfers to the 5 foot and under league. Otherwise he still won’t get a pass through the line of scrimmage..

Advertisement
Stop. He isn’t very good. What’s a group of 5 school?

An FBS school that's not in a power 5 conference. The AAC, MAC, Sunbelt, Conference USA, MWC.

Best of luck to the kid. While he probably shouldn't have been on scholarship at Miami, he seems to have made the most of his academic opportunity.

Last edited:
He had his chance against Pitt to look even borderline competent as a third stringer and he looked worse than your average 3rd string fraternity intramural flag football QB.

I guess in a half glass full world the kid can at least know that he got some sort of shot at this level rather than living the rest of his life mistakenly thinking he could've been a D1 QB if just given the chance.

I don't want this to happen but I think these guys got next:

Gray
Langham
Jones
Milo
McCray
Knowles

Advertisement
Hey he’s got his degree from the University of Miami and can say he was a QB at UM for the remainder of his natural life.

He graduated in 3 years and now has the opportunity to possibly go somewhere where he could got more snaps than he would ever have at Miami, while getting an advanced degree.

It’s a win win for everyone all around.

Smart kid, will be successful as a coach or in his chosen professsion, and by all accounts a good teammate. No reason for anyone to trash him.

1 QB in the '19 class and 2 in the '20 class sounds about right.

Attrition happens. Have to keep the numbers right.

Advertisement
Hey he’s got his degree from the University of Miami and can say he was a QB at UM for the remainder of his natural life.

He graduated in 3 years and now has the opportunity to possibly go somewhere where he could got more snaps than he would ever have at Miami, while getting an advanced degree.

It’s a win win for everyone all around.

Smart kid, will be successful as a coach or in his chosen professsion, and by all accounts a good teammate. No reason for anyone to trash him.

Esto.

I’m surprised, if it was his move b/c he’s not good enough to play anywhere. This has to be richt encouraging the transfer as he will have his degree.

Anywhere? A bit harsh. He was the Florida- Georgia all star game mvp the year he came out. I think he will land somewhere even if not another P5 program.

Advertisement
I don't want this to happen but I think these guys got next:

Gray
Langham
Jones
Milo
McCray
Knowles

Take Langham off that list.

He's on the brink imo, and his hand could be forced after the spring if he's not poised for a major role.

He's got the ultimate grad transfer highlight tape to be perfectly honest.

Langham has at least contributed. Maybe he's not all world but he's at least made some plays as the team's 4th or 5th receiver.

Advertisement
i'd guess UConn

Why, because of his brother? Bryant played a year at NC State. If the kid wants to play then he's heading to an FCS school. Other than Coley offering him late, the interest in Evan were Ivy League schools and VMI. No school in Georgia was interested, not even Georgia State. Nice kid, smart but he had no business being at Miami. I do wish him the best.

Kid just says he is "seeking opportunities as a graduate transfer." If he is smart his focus will be on providing depth at a place with a great graduate school in his field of study so he is set up to be successful for life after football.

One of these freshman better ******* beat out Rosier.

Would be weird if he also transferred out though. Rocking with 3 Freshman this season would be pretty risky.

Advertisement
Back