Shrieffs Transfering

Advertisement
I’m surprised, if it was his move b/c he’s not good enough to play anywhere. This has to be richt encouraging the transfer as he will have his degree.

Hmmmmm. Coaches are obviously very confident in Perry. Weldon needs to keep his nose clean for depth a least.

Advertisement
He was a good kid and represented the university with class. I wish him nothing but the best moving forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol confidence in them has nothing to do with it. Sheriffs isn’t good enough to be here plain and simple

Hmmmmm. Coaches are obviously very confident in Perry. Weldon needs to keep his nose clean for depth a least.

Advertisement
attrition sometimes is a good indicator of progress

glad he got his stuff done in the classroom which allows him 2 full years of eligibility elsewhere. thanks for everything evan, definitely pushed rosier to be better this year.

good luck

I’m surprised, if it was his move b/c he’s not good enough to play anywhere. This has to be richt encouraging the transfer as he will have his degree.

I don't agree. He can play at an FCS school, maybe a Group of 5 school. I think it was both, he saw the writing on the wall that he'd be no better than 4th on the depth chart (maybe 3rd depending on what Malik does) and Richt also probably told him to find other options.

I'm sure it became clear to him during "the drive" against Pitt that he isn't quite good enough. Never was. Not his fault. ***-hole Golden never should've offered him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He might do well on an FCS team. Leaving frees up many options on the chart. I think he's being graceful about his departure. He tried his best and knows he won't start here.

Advertisement
Back