Should CiS do a 'Fire Golden' front page story?

Should CiS do a 'Fire Golden' front page story?

• Total voters
If you think any of us like Golden. You're smoking some good stuff.

We're not...just one of you with the authority to do so write a black and white article calling for his head and permanently attach it to the front page of the site and the top of this forum.

Advertisement
143-6 in favor of a front page story.

Homophobe Dan still opposes a front page story.

Why don't you write a well thought out story for them and post it on the board?

Here is a start:

No coach should lose 7 games in a season at the Univeristy of Miami. Ever.

- The End
He won't because he has no thoughts of his own. That's why he's turned down every opportunity provided by me, Kyle, and Andrew to write something. He's like Flavor Flav, if Flavor Flav was a mute. This is the same guy who got run off from another message board because they were saying mean things to him in rep comments. Yet he's probably the first instigate negging campaigns against people who say things he doesn't like.

Instead of nutting up and doing it yourselves, CiS wants to delegate stories because they don't have the balls to do it themselves.

What website was I run off of Dan?

Stay homophobic, stay mad.
RealCanesTalk

Lulz.

I wasn't run off.

Good deflecting job though.

laff laff laff.

The first day that you sauntered into this place you were a bubbling mess crying about the dumb *** karma system over there. Every thread you made ended with "nobody go to RealCanesTalk because those guys suck" or some such other cry-baby language. And calling a fa6 a fa66ot isn't homophobic when it's merely pointing out an empirical fact.

Advertisement
"Some good seats still available" for the Bethune game. Barry Jackson is carrying the torch right now. And in reality, it needs to be done. He is literally ruining our culture and ALIENATING all of South Florida. It's not just the losing, it's the damage he is doing in the community at this point. If we continue down this path, he'll set us back a lot more than one more season of coal shoveling mediocrity. College football is always about the future and HE IS RUINING OURS...

We're not...just one of you with the authority to do so write a black and white article calling for his head and permanently attach it to the front page of the site and the top of this forum.

Not gonna say anymore than that I have one written up.

Am I reading between those lines incorrectly or is homeboy here insinuating that he has a "Fire Golden" article ready to go but someone higher up the food chain isn't allowing you to post it?

Advertisement
Let's get back on topic...

The genesis for this site was all of us long time, hard core, passionate Grassy-ites who migrated here to escape the bull**** that engulfed that site towards the end.

I'm starting to get a bad feeling there something similar going on here. One of you guys needs to write something clearly calling for Golden's head and permanently attach it to the front page...and then spam the **** out of it all over twitter.

Forget about Thread Killa and one of you answer this question...respectfully...why has nothing been written and is it in the works?????

He won't because he has no thoughts of his own. That's why he's turned down every opportunity provided by me, Kyle, and Andrew to write something. He's like Flavor Flav, if Flavor Flav was a mute. This is the same guy who got run off from another message board because they were saying mean things to him in rep comments. Yet he's probably the first instigate negging campaigns against people who say things he doesn't like.

Instead of nutting up and doing it yourselves, CiS wants to delegate stories because they don't have the balls to do it themselves.

What website was I run off of Dan?

RealCanesTalk

Lulz.

I wasn't run off.

Good deflecting job though.

laff laff laff.

The first day that you sauntered into this place you were a bubbling mess crying about the dumb *** karma system over there. Every thread you made ended with "nobody go to RealCanesTalk because those guys suck" or some such other cry-baby language. And calling a fa6 a fa66ot isn't homophobic when it's merely pointing out an empirical fact.

Show me my first post.

As far as using slurs, you're lashing out because you feel you're getting attacked. That's alright, we all have our insecurities.

If it makes you feel better about yourself, carry on with the personal attacks and bringing up incorrect nonsense from a few years ago.

149-6 in favor of a front page story.

Homophobe Dan still opposes a front page story.

It is in the works. If the University doesn't do what it is right and obvious. It will be on the site "very" soon.

The genesis for this site was all of us long time, hard core, passionate Grassy-ites who migrated here to escape the bull**** that engulfed that site towards the end.

I'm starting to get a bad feeling there something similar going on here. One of you guys needs to write something clearly calling for Golden's head and permanently attach it to the front page...and then spam the **** out of it all over twitter.

Forget about Thread Killa and one of you answer this question...respectfully...why has nothing been written and is it in the works?????

Mainly because Thread Killa has been annoying as **** in asking for it. But there are several that have been in the works for a while.

Advertisement

I think I've written quite enough for this site over the past 18 months where I call Al Golden a ******* ******. How about someone else pull up their skirt and waste an hour or 2 of their day?

Am I reading between those lines incorrectly or is homeboy here insinuating that he has a "Fire Golden" article ready to go but someone higher up the food chain isn't allowing you to post it?

No one is holding me back. I want to see if the higher ups in the University have it in them to do the right thing and return Miami to it's right place in College Football.

The **** show is over, Golden needs to go.

Advertisement

No one is holding me back. I want to see if the higher ups in the University have it in them to do the right thing and return Miami to it's right place in College Football.

No offense meant, but I find this to be a sorry excuse. You have an article about Golden needing to go, but are holding off to see if Golden goes? A little strange.

Seriously dude...it's been over a decade of apathy, incompetence, and neglect and you're putting some self imposed short term timeline on the release?

Release the **** out of that article already....it's long overdue.

It is in the works. If the University doesn't do what it is right and obvious. It will be on the site "very" soon.

If this was porsted in the first place, this thread could have been closed up after 1 post.

Mainly because Thread Killa has been annoying as **** in asking for it. But there are several that have been in the works for a while.

Lulz.

So out of spite, CiS hasn't posted anything?

Is this site run by middle school kids, or grown *** men?

I think I've written quite enough for this site over the past 18 months where I call Al Golden a ******* ******. How about someone else pull up their skirt and waste an hour or 2 of their day?

Check your PM brother

Advertisement
Back