Should CiS do a 'Fire Golden' front page story?

Should CiS do a 'Fire Golden' front page story?

• Total voters
Well, it's clear CiS lacks the testicular fortitude to do what 95% of their members want them to do.

Advertisement
1) too busy because of holidays.
2) "you write something if you think it's so important. ( in typical snarky tone )
3) scared
4) all of the above!

I'm going with #4

Advertisement
Well, it's clear CiS lacks the testicular fortitude to do what 95% of their members want them to do.

They are channeling their inner Miami administration, Do everything to **** off their fan base.
If ThreadKilla wasn't such a fa66ot I would have gotten around to it. At this point I'm not writing anything because it's what he wants. Anyone who thinks the site admins have any love for Golden is stupidest piece of **** on the planet.

Last edited:
I think it goes without saying that none of the CIS site admins want Golden...we just want one of them to step up and write it a "call it like it is article"....nice and big and bold and permanently stapled to the front page of the site.

That's all we're asking for. Zero support for the program or coach from this point forward and full anarchy until what needs to be done...is done.

They are channeling their inner Miami administration, Do everything to **** off their fan base.
If ThreadKilla wasn't such a fa66ot I would have gotten around to it. At this point I'm not writing anything because it's what he wants. Anyone who thinks the site admins have any love for Golden is stupidest piece of **** on the planet.

You're so mad that you have to resort to homophobic slurs...that's just pathetic. You should use the anger more constructively and do a front page story.

29 days since Miami had their hsit pushed in by Pitt, but CiS is too upssy to write a front page story and put it on social media.

Advertisement

You're so mad that you have to resort to homophobic slurs...that's just pathetic. You should use the anger more constructively and do a front page story.

29 days since Miami had their hsit pushed in by Pitt, but CiS is too upssy to write a front page story and put it on social media.

Prove him wrong...someone write the **** story and hashtag the **** out of it on twitter and social media in general.

138-6 in favor of a front page story.

Homophobe Dan is opposed to a front page story.

Why don't you write a well thought out story for them and post it on the board?

Here is a start:

No coach should lose 7 games in a season at the Univeristy of Miami. Ever.

- The End

Here is a start:

- The End
He won't because he has no thoughts of his own. When people talk about this site becoming a cesspool of a circle jerk, brimming with group think, he's the poster boy. He just stands on the sideline regurgitating things other people say. That's why he's turned down every opportunity provided by me, Kyle, and Andrew to write something. He's like Flavor Flav, if Flavor Flav was a mute. This is the same guy who got run off from another message board because they were saying mean things to him in rep comments. Yet he's probably the first instigate negging campaigns against people who say things he doesn't like.

Last edited:
Advertisement
140-6 in favor of a front page story.

Homophobe Dan still opposes a front page story.

Here is a start:

- The End
He won't because he has no thoughts of his own. That's why he's turned down every opportunity provided by me, Kyle, and Andrew to write something. He's like Flavor Flav, if Flavor Flav was a mute. This is the same guy who got run off from another message board because they were saying mean things to him in rep comments. Yet he's probably the first instigate negging campaigns against people who say things he doesn't like.

Instead of nutting up and doing it yourselves, CiS wants to delegate stories because they don't have the balls to do it themselves.

What website was I run off of Dan?

Stay homophobic, stay mad.

Advertisement

Here is a start:

- The End
He won't because he has no thoughts of his own. That's why he's turned down every opportunity provided by me, Kyle, and Andrew to write something. He's like Flavor Flav, if Flavor Flav was a mute. This is the same guy who got run off from another message board because they were saying mean things to him in rep comments. Yet he's probably the first instigate negging campaigns against people who say things he doesn't like.

Instead of nutting up and doing it yourselves, CiS wants to delegate stories because they don't have the balls to do it themselves.

RealCanesTalk

Here is a start:

- The End

RealCanesTalk

Lulz.

I wasn't run off.

Good deflecting job though.

142-6 in favor of a front page story.

Homophobe Dan still opposes a front page story.

Advertisement
Back