Should CiS do a 'Fire Golden' front page story?

Should CiS do a 'Fire Golden' front page story?

• Total voters
We're not...just one of you with the authority to do so write a black and white article calling for his head and permanently attach it to the front page of the site and the top of this forum.

Not gonna say anymore than that I have one written up.

Am I reading between those lines incorrectly or is homeboy here insinuating that he has a "Fire Golden" article ready to go but someone higher up the food chain isn't allowing you to post it?

No one is holding me back. I want to see if the higher ups in the University have it in them to do the right thing and return Miami to it's right place in College Football.

The **** show is over, Golden needs to go.

No offense meant, but I find this to be a sorry excuse. You have an article about Golden needing to go, but are holding off to see if Golden goes? A little strange.

Was started since we had lost the Pitt game. I felt if the University wasn't going to fire him after Pitt maybe the trigger would be pulled after the bowl.

I consider tomorrow our black Monday. Let's see if the obvious is done.

Have been gathering info over some time. Might be a little long but it will be worth a read.

Advertisement
Let's get back on topic...

The genesis for this site was all of us long time, hard core, passionate Grassy-ites who migrated here to escape the bull**** that engulfed that site towards the end.

I'm starting to get a bad feeling there something similar going on here. One of you guys needs to write something clearly calling for Golden's head and permanently attach it to the front page...and then spam the **** out of it all over twitter.

Forget about Thread Killa and one of you answer this question...respectfully...why has nothing been written and is it in the works?????
I think I've written quite enough for this site over the past 18 months where I call Al Golden a ******* ******. How about someone else pull up their skirt and waste an hour or 2 of their day?

There are 20+ people on staff at CiS.

Not 3, not 4, not 5....20+.

Have some editing and proofreading to go with a last segment to it from after the bowl.

Advertisement

The genesis for this site was all of us long time, hard core, passionate Grassy-ites who migrated here to escape the bull**** that engulfed that site towards the end.

I'm starting to get a bad feeling there something similar going on here. One of you guys needs to write something clearly calling for Golden's head and permanently attach it to the front page...and then spam the **** out of it all over twitter.

Forget about Thread Killa and one of you answer this question...respectfully...why has nothing been written and is it in the works?????
I think I've written quite enough for this site over the past 18 months where I call Al Golden a ******* ******. How about someone else pull up their skirt and waste an hour or 2 of their day?

Not all of those are writers and some of the writers aren't really active anymore. You will see an article just give folks time.

152-6 in favor of a front page story.

I'm still laughing that a story was withheld because the owner of CiS said I'm annoying as ufck.

D$, I'm truly humbled, honored, and fuggin dumbfounded at how stupid and petty that is.

Not all of those are writers and some of the writers aren't really active anymore. You will see an article just give folks time.

Again, why wait until 3 pages and 80 porsts deep to say that?

This comes out earlier, maybe Dan's homophobia and personal attacks don't come out.

Advertisement

Again, why wait until 3 pages and 80 porsts deep to say that?

This comes out earlier, maybe Dan's homophobia and personal attacks don't come out.

#staytuned

I honestly was going to write a short piece on the subject but there is no way it would be fit to print anywhere outside of a whorehouse bathroom wall.

I quite frankly could give two ***** if CiS publishes a Fire Al article. It's meaningless in the grand scheme.

Advertisement
I honestly was going to write a short piece on the subject but there is no way it would be fit to print anywhere outside of a whorehouse bathroom wall.

I quite frankly could give two ***** if CiS publishes a Fire Al article. It's meaningless in the grand scheme.
Cane Dynasty obviously supports this administration and Al Golden.

I'll put the thread I wrote out as an article if it will make everyone happy. But one of the football guys can do a whole lot better than me.

I'll put the thread I wrote out as an article if it will make everyone happy. But one of the football guys can do a whole lot better than me.

Post something cohesive with a title that includes "AL Golden MUST be fired" in there somewhere and you'll instantly satisfy 75% of our requests.

Advertisement
F*** it. Not a staff writer nor do I want to be, but I'll post something that can be used as a cover article later tonight.

If others who are better writers are working on more elaborate material, then feel free to use that instead. Hopefully this won't take too long.

Advertisement
Back