Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well we have to have at least one of these guys yearly. In February people will still somehow believe

Not signing until February now per Rivals interview with his coach..

Still undecided if Miami will get one of his remaining 4 OVs..
Probably the best news for us in this recruitment. If Manny gets canned, you’d have a new coach in place probably by the new year. Still gives you a shot at him. Probably means he’s not enamored with UGA either. Why wait if you are?

Advertisement
Him pushing to February tells me he is just looking for Miami to give him a reason to stay… he wants to be here but his mind is telling him unless things change in a major way he’s gotta leave.
What I take from it anyway. Also helps that A and M has looked like cheeks.

Him pushing to February tells me he is just looking for Miami to give him a reason to stay… he wants to be here but his mind is telling him unless things change in a major way he’s gotta leave.

In a similar vein, and thinking about this optimistically, maybe he is more confident we'll have a new HC by early February vs. late December and he wants to know who that is before signing on the line.

EDIT: Somehow missed your post saying basically the same thing, @aelmiami. My bad.

Advertisement
Waiting to see who the new coach will be

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t do it to yourselves, learn the hard lessons from previous recruitments in recent past classes...

Check out on this one & don’t pay any attention to it, it’ll save you some undue stress.
I only checked this board because I saw you posted in here. I can’t even think about recruiting until our CoRch issue is resolved.

I’m not sure what’s been said on this board lately but for me the more kids who push their decisions back to the 2nd NSD, the better. If we hire the right coach, at least he’ll have a chance at some of them as opposed to them all being signed early by other teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back