Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario will salvage the class when he's named the next coach.

I agree. Anything can happen, obviously, but only way this class is saved is if Mario is hired before the first signing period. Even with that, though, we are bound to lose a few kids. Always happens. My hope is that we STILL land SS/Kelly. Lucas is a pipe dream.

Advertisement
None of them will be here more than likely. Recruiting is fluid tho

kill me now barney stinson GIF

Stewart taking next two OVs to TAMU and OSU. He says UGA likely to get one also. Last OV will go to either Miami, Clemson (who isn't really recruiting him hard) or possibly ORegon, who is now recruiting him as a replacement for Thibadeaux when he leaves..... Not signing until February.

Advertisement
Stewart taking next two OVs to TAMU and OSU. He says UGA likely to get one also. Last OV will go to either Miami, Clemson (who isn't really recruiting him hard) or possibly ORegon, who is now recruiting him as a replacement for Thibadeaux when he leaves..... Not signing until February.
I feel like this kid is giving us every chance to give him a reason to come here, and so far we're blowing it.

Advertisement
he is locked In the uga at this time because of there d…and is said follow the visits….the only reason Williams and Taylor is at Miami is because they could not take visits….
Shut up you idiot.

Williams is a die hard Cane and from a Cane family. You could tell his heart was always here and in the end it won out.

LT took his visits? UF tried hard and failed.

I'm hard on this abortion of a staff but they did their work on these dudes like they were supposed to.

Advertisement
Shut up you idiot.

Williams is a die hard Cane and from a Cane family. You could tell his heart was always here and in the end it won out.

LT took his visits? UF tried hard and failed.

I'm hard on this abortion of a staff but they did their work on these dudes like they were supposed to.
Williams also visited uga the week before he committed to Miami

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back