Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was always taking the bag… it will be interesting though to see what happens if Jimbo takes the LSU job.

Advertisement
I only checked this board because I saw you posted in here. I can’t even think about recruiting until our CoRch issue is resolved.

I’m not sure what’s been said on this board lately but for me the more kids who push their decisions back to the 2nd NSD, the better. If we hire the right coach, at least he’ll have a chance at some of them as opposed to them all being signed early by other teams.
He’s not coming here.

You guys want manny fired and a good recruiting class? Check the stats on new coaches. Their first class is always horrific rankings wise especially in the early signing period era. Manny getting canned is better for the long term health of this program. Gonna have to live with it this year

Advertisement
How much is his buyout? The whole contract is guaranteed so I can’t see anyone paying that for Jimbo.
His original contract he had no buyout if he wanted to leave. Maybe with his recent extension they added a buyout but I doubt it cause Jimbo had all the leverage.

His original contract he had no buyout if he wanted to leave. Maybe with his recent extension they added a buyout but I doubt it cause Jimbo had all the leverage.
Interesting. I never thought about Jimbo leaving bc I assumed he had a massive buyout. But now I’m convinced he’ll at least get a call from LSU if a small buyout is the case.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Only one that I’d guess would stay would be the one who’s cousin is on the team. Forgot his name
Graves. He's looking like the 1st to go right now. He's already taking visits. Who knows though.

I'd say our best bet is Rogers since he tore his ACL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back