Arkansas 3-7

South Carolina 3-7

LSU 5-5

Auburn 6-5

Tennessee 3-7

Kent State 1-3

Colorado 1-3

New Mexico 2-2
Wow I may have to change my stance on Jimbo after seeing this and seeing how he does this season.

I admit I believed he was elite.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow I may have to change my stance on Jimbo after seeing this and seeing how he does this season.

I admit I believed he was elite.
Jimbo is a very good recruiter. But everyone forgets how much FSU fans wanted him gone before they won that title because of Jameis. Without Jameis, Jimbo is probably fired from FSU and never gets a contract like the one he has. I hope he bought Jameis something real nice.

Has anyone bothered watching the Pace-STA film? I watched the game but didn’t watch the video afterwards, but it looked to me like Armella dominated Stewart.

A friend whose son played against Pace last season said that Stewart looks the part (first guy off the bus type), but wasn’t a very good player.

I hope he signs with us, but, based on what I saw and what a friend told me, this kid might be a lot of hype.
His size, ability and quickness can't be taught. Technique can be taught. Armella is more than likely receiving better coaching and STA probably game-planned around Stewart. Armella is no slouch either. Give me Stewart anyday of the week.

Jimbo is a very good recruiter. But everyone forgets how much FSU fans wanted him gone before they won that title because of Jameis. Without Jameis, Jimbo is probably fired from FSU and never gets a contract like the one he has. I hope he bought Jameis something real nice.
Crab legs? Sorry I couldn’t resist 😔

Advertisement
Jimbo will get no where with that offense. He got lucky with crab legs
Been like that since he got to A&M. He has a playoff caliber team with an FCS level QB. It was a miracle he won all those games with Mond. He was terrible in most of the games he played in for 4 years.

Advertisement
I think so. But what he is seeing is playing time on that line and knowing he can create more pressure than what's currently there.
We wish that, but in reality I believe he is seeing a free game close to home of a school he isn't going to attend. Much like many before him. After Taylor and Williams shocked me coming here I won't say it's impossible but it's seeming far less likely by the week. Especially when the staff recruiting him will be looking for jobs.

Advertisement
We wish that, but in reality I believe he is seeing a free game close to home of a school he isn't going to attend. Much like many before him. After Taylor and Williams shocked me coming here I won't say it's impossible but it's seeming far less likely by the week. Especially when the staff recruiting him will be looking for jobs.
yeah you may be right. Im hoping Simpson, DVD and Trob are retained

1. Miami wants him on campus for June cookout on the 1st; not sure if he will go. LSU wants him on campus first weekend of June.

2. He's looking for a. good environment, b. good coaches, and c. good facilities.

3. He wants to visit OSU, Clemson, Bama, and UGA. Maybe A&M.

4. Will probably wait til NSD to sign.

5. Orgeron leading LSU's recruiting of him; Van Dyke leading Miami's. He talks to DVD every day. Getting to know Simpson better. Says Simpson "knows his stuff".

6. DEs being drafted is a big deal to him.

7. Wants to major in Marine Biology. Miami has a top Marine Biology program (of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back