Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man A&M looks like Dog**** considering there was championship talk. Colorado gave that game away, they should be 2-2. Kinda surprised on the QB situation as well, they shoulda took a transfer.
A&M is awful. How's 5 Star Whatever doing there?

Advertisement
Never understood why that was the sentiment. Not even trying to be a smart ***. Why is he regarded as this universally great coach?

He's not and that's why he's here.

Had to edit this to add: I didn't say what I said above because I think he sucks as I don't know. He isn't far removed from being a high school head coach and collegiate as well as the NFL is about who you know as much as it is about ability. Don't get me wrong, there's some outstanding coaches everyone knows about, but then there's the next level and that's most of them who are just competent at their job and so and so likes working with them.

Considering all of that, he wasn't picked up by an NFL team so where does he go. Somewhere he knows and has worked with the guy making the decisions. The rest is history.

Man A&M looks like Dog**** considering there was championship talk. Colorado gave that game away, they should be 2-2. Kinda surprised on the QB situation as well, they shoulda took a transfer.

A&M is awful. How's 5 Star Whatever doing there?

Never to be heard from again

You whats crazy?

Jimbo's wins the last 3 regular seasons-

Texas State 3-9

Lamar 4-8

Arkansas 2-10

Ole Miss 4-8

Miss State 6-7

UTSA 4-8

South Carolina 4-8

Vanderbilt 0-9

Florida 8-4

Miss State 4-7

Arkansas 3-7

South Carolina 3-7

LSU 5-5

Auburn 6-5

Tennessee 3-7

Kent State 1-3

Colorado 1-3

New Mexico 2-2

You whats crazy?

Texas State 3-9

Lamar 4-8

Arkansas 2-10

Ole Miss 4-8

Miss State 6-7

UTSA 4-8

South Carolina 4-8

Vanderbilt 0-9

Florida 8-4

Miss State 4-7

Arkansas 3-7

South Carolina 3-7

LSU 5-5

Auburn 6-5

Tennessee 3-7

Kent State 1-3

Colorado 1-3

New Mexico 2-2
No quarterback. They’ll lose every game to a good team again this season, like so many before

Advertisement
You whats crazy?

Texas State 3-9

Lamar 4-8

Arkansas 2-10

Ole Miss 4-8

Miss State 6-7

UTSA 4-8

South Carolina 4-8

Vanderbilt 0-9

Florida 8-4

Miss State 4-7

Arkansas 3-7

South Carolina 3-7

LSU 5-5

Auburn 6-5

Tennessee 3-7

Kent State 1-3

Colorado 1-3

New Mexico 2-2

Wow

Depressing

Btw, how tf do they not have a backup QB better than that kid? He looks like a dear in headlights every snap. I was thinking about heading down to CS for the Bama game since we have a bye that weekend but not if that kid is playing, pointless.
They have 2-3 more losses on their schedule, and if LSU fires ED O then Jimbo will be putting out the feelers to go to LSU.

I listened to a podcast about another sport and the guy interviewed worked for Jimbo at TAMU.

To start the season he told the guy to go into a closet and pull out the LSU 2003 binder. The binder had Satan's plan of action for every day of the calendar year and Jimbo literally just plagiarized Satan's schedule from 14 years earlier with no updating ... just following an old script.

Dude is a fraud. He should send 50% of his annual check to Dalvin Cook.

I listened to a podcast about another sport and the guy interviewed worked for Jimbo at TAMU.

To start the season he told the guy to go into a closet and pull out the LSU 2003 binder. The binder had Satan's plan of action for every day of the calendar year and Jimbo literally just plagiarized Satan's schedule from 14 years earlier with no updating ... just following an old script.

He's just an elite recruiter and that's about it.

The 2013 FSU team was just loaded with talent, but got lucky they got AU instead of Bama in the national championship game and even still struggled with them.

How awfully coached was that 2014 team? They could have lost almost half their games (including to us), limped into the playoffs and got smoked by Oregon. Outside of Mark Stoops, none of his coaching tree has been successful. LMAO - Rick Trickett, Lawrence Dawsey, Odell Haggins... none of these coaches have been able to elevate their careers.

I tried to tell my TAMU friend all of this. Jimbo great recruiter, sub-par at everything else. He was a huge reason why FSU is what it is today and runs a very loose culture. But he was not having it. He's tottaly drunk the kool-aid and convinced this guy is some elite HC or something that will be on par with Urban one day.

Advertisement
Program yes. You’re going by rankings which is ehhhhhh flawed.

the only thing ATM is top 10 in is money invested in the program. they don't win anything...ever... and Jimbo hasn't fixed it. so if he is indeed going there its not because he wants to play for a top 10 program, its because they have the best deal. nothing wrong with that, good for him, but no need to sugar coat it

the only thing ATM is top 10 in is money invested in the program. they don't win anything...ever... and Jimbo hasn't fixed it. so if he is indeed going there its not because he wants to play for a top 10 program, its because they have the best deal. nothing wrong with that, good for him, but no need to sugar coat it
Jimmy Sexton special. God Bless that fat mouthbreather. Got Jimbo and Willie stealing money legally. And, as collateral damage, FSU got powerf..ked at every level.

Advertisement
You whats crazy?

Texas State 3-9

Lamar 4-8

Arkansas 2-10

Ole Miss 4-8

Miss State 6-7

UTSA 4-8

South Carolina 4-8

Vanderbilt 0-9

Florida 8-4

Miss State 4-7

Arkansas 3-7

South Carolina 3-7

LSU 5-5

Auburn 6-5

Tennessee 3-7

Kent State 1-3

Colorado 1-3

New Mexico 2-2

2 teams with a winning record...wow.

Understood

He's not and that's why he's here.

Had to edit this to add: I didn't say what I said above because I think he sucks as I don't know. He isn't far removed from being a high school head coach and collegiate as well as the NFL is about who you know as much as it is about ability. Don't get me wrong, there's some outstanding coaches everyone knows about, but then there's the next level and that's most of them who are just competent at their job and so and so likes working with them.

Considering all of that, he wasn't picked up by an NFL team so where does he go. Somewhere he knows and has worked with the guy making the decisions. The rest is history.
I agree. I personally thought it was a meh hire. Just Manny wanting someone he's familiar with after losing his right hand guy Banda. He's not a recruiter and he's above average at best as a teacher. Doesn't really move the needle. Honestly the way we teach our DL to just get in the backfield and cause havoc, we need elite talent anyway so we should have went after a strong recruiter.

Advertisement

And the other 50% to Taylor Jacobs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back