Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newberg is a troll, so I wouldn't pay attention to his CBs. He has literally been quoted saying that the reason he is only 70% accurate with his CBs is because some of them are trolls.
Maybe, he was just making an excuse for the %70 accuracy. But at %70 we should take his CB's with a grain of salt anyway. But Following the CB's isn't about one person but rather following a group or trend. By themselves CB's mean very little, there is info and actions to accept Wesley B and Shemar trending to Miami even if Newberg is atroll.

Advertisement
The Pulse: Miami is the 247Sports Crystal Ball favorite for Shemar Stewart, including my forecast, but there are other suitors to keep an eye on moving forward.

Georgia has done good work in this recruitment, Ohio State is a major player and per 247Sports National Analyst Andrew Ivins, Texas A&M will get a visit at the end of July.

The 6-foot-5, 260-pound Stewart took multiple trips to Miami in June including on June 1, the first day prospects could visit college campuses in over a year and he returned for the Paradise camp near the end of the month with a couple more stops in between. Home-cooking, relationships with the staff and players in the locker room has made the Hurricanes an enticing option, but it won’t be easy holding off the likes of the Aggies, Bulldogs and Buckeyes.

The Pulse: Miami is the 247Sports Crystal Ball favorite for Shemar Stewart, including my forecast, but there are other suitors to keep an eye on moving forward.

Georgia has done good work in this recruitment, Ohio State is a major player and per 247Sports National Analyst Andrew Ivins, Texas A&M will get a visit at the end of July.

The 6-foot-5, 260-pound Stewart took multiple trips to Miami in June including on June 1, the first day prospects could visit college campuses in over a year and he returned for the Paradise camp near the end of the month with a couple more stops in between. Home-cooking, relationships with the staff and players in the locker room has made the Hurricanes an enticing option, but it won’t be easy holding off the likes of the Aggies, Bulldogs and Buckeyes.
To me the only concerns with UGA and A & M are the bags. Ohio State with Larry Johnson's track record for development is the big hurdle we must clear.

We all knew this. He's a 5 star defensive lineman, every school will throw everything at him. Win 10+ games and he's ours.

Advertisement
As of today, there is no mention of Shemar visiting TAMU at the end of July on their board. They are having some kind of BBQ-pool party at the end of that week. While there is no official thread yet with a list of attendees, he is not mentioned as someone they are following up with.

That's not to say it isn't being kept quiet. Or maybe he is making a weekday visit.

Keeping my eye on UGA. They have hinted there are some blue chip guys visiting that week. Singletary was mentioned as were some other guys Miami isn't recruiting.

This is what comes with a top 10 recruit especially on the DLine

Other issue for Ohio State to overcome is the fact they signed the 2 DE’s last year so it’s doubtful Stewart will see early playing time there!

Received a future cast to the aggies WHAT THE **** IS HAPPENING
0DB4DCBA-8DF3-429F-9101-8C61097C0105.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
That LSU writer did say Shemar came to LSU with his hand out. Prolly just going to collect at a few places. He'll be back

Advertisement
Anyone thinking we have or have had Shemar locked up is deluding themselves. This is going to be a battle to the very end for this kid. Hopefully we win out, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. We lose these battles more often than not. If the season goes as the coaches seem to expect, I'll certainly start to feel much more confident.

Anyone thinking we have or have had Shemar locked up is deluding themselves. This is going to be a battle to the very end for this kid. Hopefully we win out, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. We lose these battles more often than not. If the season goes as the coaches seem to expect, I'll certainly start to feel much more confident.

everyone was convinced Bogle was coming too. Recruiting is brutal. That’s why a deep board is so necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back