Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like newbag definitely got some good info bc the Bissainthe and Shemar CBs have something in common.
Baby Bird Wildlife GIF by BBC America

Advertisement
Newberg is a troll, so I wouldn't pay attention to his CBs. He has literally been quoted saying that the reason he is only 70% accurate with his CBs is because some of them are trolls.

Don't crystal balls play into part of his "recruiting guru" mystique and why anyone would pay for his info? I would be surprised if he would deliberately damage his own credibility by trolling with CBs.

Don't crystal balls play into part of his "recruiting guru" mystique and why anyone would pay for his info? I would be surprised if he would deliberately damage his own credibility by trolling with CBs.
Nah he did say that. Don't know if he meant it.

We ain't wining ahit with Manure so I'm not getting my hopes up. His defense are trash maybe average at best. I don't want an average woman so I'm giving props to a coach who let Mack Brown beat the living f out of HIM. The whole world was watching and we get blown out again.

The fact you all capped HIM in this post made me lol.

Advertisement
Crazy. Seems more likely he would be making up an excuse for being way off base and pretending it was on purpose... "oh I was just goofing around."
Exactly. He said it after someone called him out for shooting 70%.

Newberg is a troll, so I wouldn't pay attention to his CBs. He has literally been quoted saying that the reason he is only 70% accurate with his CBs is because some of them are trolls.
Lol yeah he said that a few weeks ago on the pod, but I feel he trolls more with picking kids going to FSU that won’t be

Advertisement
Would mean that in two classes, Diaz landed 3 of the 10 highest ranked defensive recruits signed by Miami over the last 20 years - 5 of the top 15, if you throw in Avantae and Tyrique. Need that trend to continue.

Last edited:
Wow #1 DT in country in 2021 in Taylor, paired with the #1DE in country in 2022 in Stewart, Thats some Clemson type stuff and can't wait to unleash these monsters against FSU for 3 to 4 years

Yeah you better get the ball out quick on a slant but oh wait... two #1 safeties (IF they even win the job over Kitchens, etc) are there waiting and you can't go outside because there are three national Top 100 CB's waiting in the nickel...

We byke? No. On the way? Sure seems like it. Rome wasn't built in a day but we are unequivocally heading in the right direction.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah you better get the ball out quick on a slant but oh wait... two #1 safeties (IF they even win the job over Kitchens, etc) are there waiting and you can't go outside because there are three national top 100 CB's waiting in the nickel...

We byke? No. On the way? Sure seems like it. Rome wasn't built in a day but we are unequivocally heading in the right direction.
We HAVE to get war daddies in the trenches and then we can play with anyone. All other positions we should be good with.

We HAVE to get war daddies in the trenches and then we can play with anyone. All other positions we should be good with.
We should be loaded at DT in 22.Miller,HH,Taylor,Roberts,Q.Williams,Holley,Haye and whoever we get in this class.We can afford to wait on our top targets even if it means signing just 1.8 DTs is plenty and there's good to great talent already onboard.

Advertisement
We just recruited the #1 DT in America and have other high end possibilities. LB should be where your worry is.
I meant "continue" to get on d...and start to get on o. They're the hardest to find and develop and that's really the biggest difference between Miami and the top tier programs imo. Shorter term, I definitely agree that linebacker recruiting is the main concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back