Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do WE get to this point again šŸ„“šŸ˜©
****, weā€™re greedy, too. We try to load up as well. But when it comes to us, kids will all of a sudden, decide to notice the **** depth chart. They be like, ā€œIDKā€¦ you guys got like 2 guys already in front of me from 2019, and 20. I donā€™t know if I will come there cause I wonā€™t get enough playing time.ā€ The min. Ala, OsU, etc. (Whose **** loaded at the position, btw) calls, and offers, they out. The only way to combat this is to WIN. If you win, it donā€™t matter wtf the depth chart looks like, kids will wanna come.

Advertisement
Teams like OSU donā€™t think small time bro. They will Hawk every single 5 star out there. Getting two highly coveted guys wonā€™t stop them for pursuing Stewart. Teams like them, Bama, UGA r greedy af.
Every time we can pull one of these prospects from SEC or Ohio state, we make CFB that much closer to have to worry about Miami hogging all their Limelight again. I know no one thinks Saban is remotely worried about sep 4th. If itā€™s a blow outā€”- just like missing a prospect. Narrative continued...
if we even put up a fight or by some miracle win that game, Saban is aware of the compounding effect that could have going forward. Iā€™m not saying he canā€™t win chips without the top blue chip prospects in South Florida but if Miami were gettting the bulk of those players instead, then bama would still be a great team, but the truth is that weather itā€™s bama, taint, jawja, l$u .....None of these teams want to have to deal with anything that even remotely resembles Miami 2001. None of them.

Every time we can pull one of these prospects from SEC or Ohio state, we make CFB that much closer to have to worry about Miami hogging all their Limelight again. I know no one thinks Saban is remotely worried about sep 4th. If itā€™s a blow outā€”- just like missing a prospect. Narrative continued...
if we even put up a fight or by some miracle win that game, Saban is aware of the compounding effect that could have going forward. Iā€™m not saying he canā€™t win chips without the top blue chip prospects in South Florida but if Miami were gettting the bulk of those players instead, then bama would still be a great team, but the truth is that weather itā€™s bama, taint, jawja, l$u .....None of these teams want to have to deal with anything that even remotely resembles Miami 2001. None of them.

Exactly.

Absolutely but them not dealing with anything remotely resembling 2001 Miami is on a good day just as much our fault as their rise to power. When you are as uncommitted to the football program as we are, you get what you get. Letā€™s not forget that until Richt came along, we were paying our HCs 2 mil per year.

Advertisement
Absolutely but them not dealing with anything remotely resembling 2001 Miami is on a good day just as much our fault as their rise to power. When you are as uncommitted to the football program as we are, you get what you get. Letā€™s not forget that until Richt came along, we were paying our HCs 2 mil per year.
I know. Been watching this movie for a while. Much more impressed with what has gone one since the richt hire than I was during the Shannon and Folden years. I canā€™t remember the last time we had this much returning proven production, experience, leadership, and depth as well as blue chip ratio, indoor practice field, new dorms etc.. Have most definitely come a long way from those teams. Still have a long way to go in order to break through these current narratives that we donā€™t have the potential to be the best again, because we most definitely do.

I know. Been watching this movie for a while. Much more impressed with what has gone one since the richt hire than I was during the Shannon and Folden years. I canā€™t remember the last time we had this much returning proven production, experience, leadership, and depth as well as blue chip ratio, indoor practice field, new dorms etc.. Have most definitely come a long way from those teams. Still have a long way to go in order to break through these current narratives that we donā€™t have the potential to be the best again, because we most definitely do.
Need 10 wins and for Garcia to become what many of us think he will be. My concerns will continue to be with Manny though. I think he is in way over his head. His defenses always get exposed against decent teams. There is no balance there. Itā€™s just TFL after TFL only to then get gashed. There will be more UNCs. The good news for us is that the ACC is so bad that we can still win despite all of that. Also, there is still always that chance that Manny will adjust but itā€™s unlikely at this point.

Need 10 wins and for Garcia to become what many of us think he will be. My concerns will continue to be with Manny though. I think he is in way over his head. His defenses always get exposed against decent teams. There is no balance there. Itā€™s just TFL after TFL only to then get gashed. There will be more UNCs. The good news for us is that the ACC is so bad that we can still win despite all of that. Also, there is still always that chance that Manny will adjust but itā€™s unlikely at this point.
I agree with this minus the last sentence. If Manny has one glowing HC trait is that he recognizes flaws and adjusts quickly unlike his predecessors.

Advertisement
I agree with this minus the last sentence. If Manny has one glowing HC trait is that he recognizes flaws and adjusts quickly unlike his predecessors.
Not as stubborn as his predecessors but he only likes to adjust other variables around him, outside of his defense.

That's the risk u take though when u run an aggressive defense. I'd rather the defense be aggressive than the conservative bs we ran under golden. It's high risk, high reward.

That's the risk u take though when u run an aggressive defense. I'd rather the defense be aggressive than the conservative bs we ran under golden. It's high risk, high reward.
Sure but we should expect more than just polar extremes. UNC telegraphed what they were going to do and we didnā€™t do a **** thing to adjust.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like newbag definitely got some good info bc the Bissainthe and Shemar CBs have something in common.
Whats Up Stare GIF by NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back