Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What? How long did people think Bogle was coming? Most saw through that and him pretty quickly as he was shopping for the better part of his recruitment
Yeah, I was never convinced Bogle was coming. He seemed SEC’ish his entire recruitment. With Shemar there’s a different vibe, still Cautiously optimistic but he at least appears to be Genuine and not secretly shady.

Kinda expected this to happen after the dead period. No sense in panicking, I’d probably bet he makes a couple practices once fall camp opens and that’ll calm the nerves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No top 10 prospect on the dline will ever be a lock especially if you aren't Bama, OSU or Clemson. It was always going to be a fight just stay steady throughout on and off the field
Even then… they’re still not a lock for those 3 schools. DL is tough position to recruit. Coach Johnson is the best DL coach in the country at Ohio state and he doesn’t even get who he wants at times. I’ll tell you from experience lol

Advertisement
I think recruiting right now is a bit unorthodox and it’s easy to see or have the panic. But things will shake out fine. She at and bissanathe things will shake out better. Gotta remember, I feel like this is an unusual time for the amount of kids that are committed places. Visits just open up after like a two year hiatus, so a lot of kids are commuting off the allure of visits. Things will settle down once the season starts and kids will decommit and etc. prime example FSU will be awful and class will be completely different mid way through the season. Same can be said for some other schools and there classes.
When we get to the season, and kids see the product on field, I promise our recruiting will take a huge turn. Kids will want to be on board. The vibe of norvel ridding around in a go cart in the off-season won’t be as appealing when they 2-8

Y’all get so weak so fast man.
The Hurricanes Fan Medley
Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Come back and bring back my smile
Come and take these tears away
I need your arms to hold me now
The nights are so unkind
Bring back those nights when I held you beside me
Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked out of my life
Un-cry these tears
I cried so many nights
Un-break my heart

Example One Million

Advertisement
Stop following recruiting so closely and you will be a lot happier. Wise words from a former recruiting vet who just retired this year…
It's nice to know a bit about the kids playing here but yeah, 99% of posting on MB is for the shenanigan's (well done steak).

Even when you do land a great recruit they can still suck ( ::cough:: Lo ) or beat up pregnant women (don't ask me names, I respect confidentiality)

Last edited:
Kid seems like his heart is in Miami but his mind definitely needs more convincing. It'll be a battle but we definitely have a shot.
Of course, he wants to see us win. We could just as easily post 10+ wins as we could post 7 or 8. Need to win. Otherwise there is no shot.

Kid seems like his heart is in Miami but his mind definitely needs more convincing. It'll be a battle but we definitely have a shot.
He hasn't had a full recruitment and he's not like a kid who feels like rushing to get a spot he's elite so he's taking his time and it's smart. Junior year is when recruitments really heat up and relationships build so this at least imo was always expected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back