Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't had a full recruitment and he's not like a kid who feels like rushing to get a spot he's elite so he's taking his time and it's smart. Junior year is when recruitments really heat up and relationships build so this at least imo was always expected
Yeah I honestly can't blame him at all

Advertisement
He’s not going to TAMU…if he told LSU no then he’s def going to tell TAMU no. At least LSU is in the city. TAMU is in boon **** nowhere.

I wonder how many fans here actually know what the "A" and the "M" stand for.

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 2.10.23 PM.png

Advertisement
A/M writers and others are dropping CB's for a variety of prospects today. No Shemar. I'd pay more attention to that than a rando by Mike Farrell. He's better than Ferman, but he's nowhere close to Wiltfong or anybody on 247 nationally.

Plus, he's routinely down on Miami.

Farrell probably has his day as a legit resource by that day is gone.

I just remember him being so down at our chances at any local big-timer in the past. He was one of the earliest forecasts for Taylor last year but he was WAAAAY later than CIS and Cribby.

Advertisement
Farrell sits when he pees, and not just to look at memes
Very pompous in interviews. Marsh had him on once and showered him with praise. Dude slurped it all up. Gag me.

I just don’t see old, pompous dudes like that getting any credible intel from kids and families.

My five star son (hypothetical here, boys) or I certainly wouldn’t give him the time of day.

I hate Farrell on social media but he’s on ESPNU radio sometimes and I like listening to him, he knows college football.

Advertisement
Very pompous in interviews. Marsh had him on once and showered him with praise. Dude slurped it all up. Gag me.

I just don’t see old, pompous dudes like that getting any credible intel from kids and families.

My five star son (hypothetical here, boys) or I certainly wouldn’t give him the time of day.
Marsh did the same with Manasco (coach from Palmetto) last year. That dude is the lowest of the low in Miami fan sites.

This is part of the game bruh I never get my feathers ruffled seeing this because I've been in this too long and I know grtting elite recruits take fight but if/when you win it's worth it
Yeah I hear you and agree but it gets tiring seeing schools like OSU basically have their pick at a school like St. Thomas as if the school is in Ohio.

And good luck returning the favor and getting an Ohio five star to even entertain committing to Miami.

Advertisement
Yeah I hear you and agree but it gets tiring seeing schools like OSU basically have their pick at a school like St. Thomas as if the school is in Ohio.

And good luck returning the favor and getting an Ohio five star to even entertain committing to Miami.
Agreed very rarely do you get an elite Ohio kid to consider going anywhere else but OSU.

When youre a top 5 program all of these kids lives you can do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back