Shemar Stewart says on Twitter that if it was just about the $$$ he would have stayed in Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This guy has four different bellies lol

This is weird man, I try to put myself In this dudes shoes and try to rationale with his behavior. But the way this dude acts is everything wrong with south Florida recruiting. Even if you are the father figure and taking care of this kid you can do all that shut behind the scenes. Why the interviews and the social media clout. But at least you had your 15 minutes champ. Back to being irrelevant you go.

Advertisement
This is weird man, I try to put myself In this dudes shoes and try to rationale with his behavior. But the way this dude acts is everything wrong with south Florida recruiting. Even if you are the father figure and taking care of this kid you can do all that shut behind the scenes. Why the interviews and the social media clout. But at least you had your 15 minutes champ. Back to being irrelevant you go.
He'll never be irrelevant,that dude will for ever be hated by the 305.

I’d rather him be telling the truth honestly

Advertisement
No thank you. He can stay where he’s at. It’s one thing if we didn’t have room for him but he spurned us. This ain’t the Manny regime anymore so he gets no pass from me.

He didn't do anything that Citizen didn't do. I'll take talent back in a heartbeat.

Advertisement
Citizen signed with us, he didn’t. Can’t keep letting these kids think it’s ok to **** on Miami then welcome them back when things don’t work out

Mario not going to get butt hurt over some kids signing day press conference. Bottom line Mario's job is to win games and you do that by acquiring talent. If he wants to come back next year let him.

Advertisement
Josh Pate is an idiot.

Did you hear when they started implying that Miami was trying to "buy" him last night - up late putting NIL packages together for him. It was outrageous. Made him out to be a boyscout.
He’s a joke. Also extremely narcissistic

Didn’t read 11 pages. Public enemy #1. **** him and that welcome to Moe’s ************

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back