Shemar Stewart says on Twitter that if it was just about the $$$ he would have stayed in Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'll never get over this fat fool trying to get heat tickets on the visit.....like mannn if you don't take your bum áss on somewhere. Heat tickets??

Spider Man Lol GIF

I just want to remind everyone that we gave Mario a TEN YEAR CONTRACT. Clearly, the pitch to him was that UM was all-in on him coming home to be the face of the program.

I wanted Shemar as much as the next guy, but losing him means very little in the big scheme. Just keep some perspective.

Now let's go ruin aTm's season in their own house. That would be the ultimate revenge.

Advertisement
I just want to remind everyone that we gave Mario a TEN YEAR CONTRACT. Clearly, the pitch to him was that UM was all-in on him coming home to be the face of the program.

I wanted Shemar as much as the next guy, but losing him means very little in the big scheme. Just keep some perspective.

Now let's go ruin aTm's season in their own house. That would be the ultimate revenge.
23 we eating, fuq Stewart I hope he sucks and I hope yall sfla people walk by Moe never paying mind to his turncoat ***.

Poor kid doesn’t realize Moe is keeping half his pay check from A&M 😂😂

Still don’t like him saying that though. Could’ve just left it alone
Obviously, Shemar possesses great athletic talent. Unfortunately, he has little class or awareness of what Moe is doing. I hope he enjoys playing DT.

Advertisement
He's a young man that is being pimped like a common streetwalker. I hope that eventually he sees that a lot of people in his circle don't give a **** about him and only see dollar signs, but he's not my son to advise.

This young man is about to fully understand what the phrase “karma is a ***** “ when it’s all said and done. And the same for Moey Duck too.

Making excuses for getting pimped out… 😂

He let that sloppy fat boy pimp him out to Texas agricultural school. GTFOH. Don’t hit us up in the transfer portal…

Dont troll if you cant take the backlash period. also, this tweet honestly made it look worse haha. so you said no to more money better playing opportunity, we have put multiple guys in the first round at his position, plus adding steele is a plus for dline, playing at home where homeboy moe can watch you play but that doesnt fill his pockets lol. i just dont see the incentive of going to a&m elko left. no way anyone with a brain looks at all the things in front of them from a best fit standpoint and makes that pick. Its hard to take the leap and be a leader i understand but dont bull**** just say you wanted to join the class you were vibing with for the last year. ill add, good luck at DT young man Jimbo loves to lie with that accent of his

Advertisement
After I say my piece on this topic no more mention of the player ever again from me. How else do you get all those top kids to go to the backwoods and a little boy school like ATM?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back