Shemar Stewart says on Twitter that if it was just about the $$$ he would have stayed in Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Coach Moe ****s deleted his tweets todays as well
Fat Moe and his "son" saw Trumpy Cane lurking around their Twitter accounts and shut that **** down with a quickness.

They know Trumpy a savage

wild west fight GIF by BrownSugarApp

leave this kid alone man. this dude was not recruited hard but last staff like they should have. A&M had a relationship. Mario did his best. He probably feels bad he is leaving miami but end of day his boy did him. Let it go.
FOOK HIM. Trolled UM with hat game on NSD despite knowing how fans felt about him. Then lies about Miami paying more $$$??? Stay in College Station watching from thr Bench.

lets get Brandon Dorlus and lets roll.

SEPT 17 *****!
"We dont care about nobody except this U"

Advertisement

Just a reminder, & notice the class it was done in.
3 yrs late, & baby boy is about to become a top 5 pick under the tutelage of the guy who’s our HC.

Again, I assumed Stewart wasn’t coming here based upon some info I picked up from one of my homies, but recruiting is fluid. That’s y I said be pleasantly surprised vs. getting invested. However, there’s no need to chit on a school & coach who showed mad love, including no sleep to come see u, to ensure u knew u’re a priority. That’s my beef; I have a problem w/ these So Fla kids chitting on us for no reason.

Advertisement
Josh Pate is an idiot.

Did you hear when they started implying that Miami was trying to "buy" him last night - up late putting NIL packages together for him. It was outrageous. Made him out to be a boyscout.
I find Pate pretty decent tbf...and I've no doubt we were up all night trying to make a suitable NIL offer - that's how you close now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah...you know what it probably wouldn't be happening it he hadn't posted the videos trying to drum up interest when he was going to a&m all along. If he just came out and said that's were I want to go...no games...no BS he wouldn't be getting crushed. People can respect that. So fvck him.
People don't hate Riley, Cooper et al half as much as they should because they made a business decision early and kept quiet. An example to follow if you want to spurn your hometown imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back